“Cheap, cheerful and so yum..”

The Conservatory Coffee Shop
Ranked #7 of 28 Coffee & Tea in Scarborough
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Every year in December we go away with two friends to Scarborough . Our intention is to eat , drink and be merry, And we sure do that . However we always wake uo feeling worse for wear so need a good start to the day. The best way to do this is to have a hearty breakfast before a beating walk along the sea front. The Conservatory coffee shop is fantastic . A full English breakfast for a mere £2.50! You get two sausages, two eggs, a decent size rather of bacon , beans , tomatoes, fried bread and a slice of bread and butter. Why go elsewhere? The staff are friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Give it a try , you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank kazclarkey
There are newer reviews for The Conservatory Coffee Shop

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Pleasantly surprised at the quality of the breakfast I had here this morning (Sunday opening extremely welcome). At £2.50 for a full English including eggs, tomatoes, beans, bacon, fried bread (what a rare and guilty pleasure!), a few chips masquerading as hash browns plus bread and butter I was expecting greasy spoon, but I was wrong. Everything was all very nice, well cooked, quickly served and in comfortable and friendly surroundings. A pot of tea for one yielded three cups - and after those three cups of tea I found the toilets were newly decorated and very clean. I was so glad I'd decided against buying a much more expensive breakfast in the hotel.

1  Thank MrsMU