“A delight”

Ranked #43 of 369 Restaurants in Scarborough
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We love visiting this super cafe, the welcome is warm and sincere, nothing too much trouble, (when I got caught in a rain storm they dried my clothes!), the menu is wide and varied with specials on each day. Cakes fantastic all home made, coffee etc excellent, what more can I say? Carol and Andy are fantastic.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

It was very busy when we went but we waited for a table after seeing reviews. The staff were very friendly and the café itself was very clean.The cakes were lovely, I would definitely recommend the pecan pie and ice cream. The drinks were also very delicious.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

What a lovely find, we were made to feel very welcome as soon as we arrived. We had a very short wait for a table, which was not a problem as we were sat on very comfortable sofas, browsing the lovely menu. We chose soap of the day (veg), served with delicious home made bread, ceasar Salad and rosti, served with mushrooms, bacon and salad, it should also have had a poached egg with it, but I don't like them so they served my dish with an extra rasher of bacon, all our meals were delicious, none of us were able to finish them, but that is because we had an early lunch after a late breakfast. The cakes also looked delicious. We would recommend this cafe. We will be back soon.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

A beautiful coffee shop worth visiting for the most amazing scones and cake.it is very clean and welcoming. No visit to Scarborough should be complete without a visit

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I visited here with my teenager yesterday. It takes a lot to impress a 15 year old girl but she loved it, wished she had been before And said she would eat there every day. Me too. The food the service the attention to detail was outstanding. Incredible. All home made beautiful food and such good value. Ps it is also a relaxed inviting friendly atmosphere. Don't miss it

2  Thank Fireflywoman