“ok close to the B & B”
Review of Cellars Restaurant

Cellars Restaurant
Ranked #131 of 357 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: British
Description: I am a top contributor and this is the fifth time i have contacted you about new restaurants. Only once has the restaurant appeared. I am beginning to lose faith in Tripadvisor. I go out of my way to give accurate and honest reviews only to be ignored by Tripadvisor
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“ok close to the B & B”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Bit cramped. Went on friday night. Great beer. Food was ok.
Pretty relaxed. Dont expect to much. The staff gave good service and were attentive. Took my children who enjoyed it.

Visited January 2014

Scarborough, England, United Kingdom
“Sunday Lunch at Cellars”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Why bother spending a fortune and destroying several thousand brain cells at the supermarket buying all the ingredients when you can go and enjoy a beautifully cooked Sunday Lunch at Cellars. Absolutely first class and would recommend to all. And then just walk away and let somebody else do the washing up.

• Visited October 2013
“Very happy customer”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I took my family here for some food. It was very reasonably priced and the standard of food was excellent we were all very happy with our meals. Very friendly helpful bar staff. Really enjoyed our meals and will definitely be coming again and recommending it.

• Visited October 2013
Boston, United Kingdom
“What a find !!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We were staying at the hotel next door for the weekend and they advised us to try the Cellars meals . Well , what great advice ! The food was home cooked and tasted great , my Witby scampi was SO good we had to go back the next night because my other half wanted to have it . The staff were very friendly and the place had a really good vibe . There was a live band called Ishka playing on the Saturday night and they were AWESOME !!! We just went in for a meal at 8pm and ended up having one of the best nights out ever and came home at midnight . We will definitely be back next year.

• Visited September 2013
Penkridge, United Kingdom
“Never open!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Large banner outside proclaims lunchtime and evening meals. Arrived on a Monday evening to be told food is not available on a Monday! Disappointed as we had travelled in specially based on a previous visit for just a drink. As a good selection of real ale is available we decided to try again on the Wednesday lunchtime to find both bar and restaurant not open! No wonder so many pubs are going out of business! Change your banner to reflect opening times!

Visited July 2013