“Good value and warm welcome.”
Review of The Waterhouse Bar

The Waterhouse Bar
Ranked #203 of 365 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Was here with my wife and grandson(2 year old) made very welcome when we asked if grandson could come in. Drink and food prices very very reasonable. Grandson destroyed his scampi(he loves it so I dont care what it costs) wife also had scampi I had the gammon. All food was beautiful and only a few of the grandsons chips went back. Will definitely use this place next time in Scarborough.

There are newer reviews for The Waterhouse Bar

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The staff were very friendly towards us and the food was excellent . Spotlessly clean and a lovely atmosphere easily make this the best on the strip. Will be back again next time in Scarborough . Special mention to the tall slim barman ( Ryan i think his name was ) who really made us feel welcome ,

9who reall made us feel welcome ,

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I visited the bar with a friend and her 3 year old daughter. The staff where friendly, helpful, the coffee very nice and we felt very welcome. There was no problem with taking a 3 year old into the bar and everyone was happy with her playing with her toys. I will definitely be going back when I next visit Scarborough next.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I took my daughter and partner there for food and it was disgusting. There was grease on all of our plates. When I went to complain the woman behind the bar was really defensive and very unhelpful. After reading all the fabulous reviews on here I am actually really disappointed. Not child friendly at all either. My little girl was getting impatient as we were waiting 35 minutes for our food and the woman behind the bar just kept on glaring. I'm not going again and I won't recommend it either. I've noticed how nearly all the reviews are from locals too, such a coincidence!

3  Thank Anna-leigh D
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We visit The Waterhouse regularly for lunch, the pub is clean, the staff friendly and the food is lovely and value for money, can't fault it. One of the best places in Scarborough.