“So cute !”

Ranked #59 of 378 Restaurants in Scarborough
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2012

What a beautifull tea room set in a lovely area just outside scarborough where i live.
I visted with my husband and 10yr old daughter.
we chose to sit outside as the garden is so pretty and well looked after.Inside looked just as nice,really homely,shabby chic style.

The service was great,lovely friendly people who spoke to my daughter kindly,you dont always find some places to be child friendly but these people were, and i would feel comfortable returning with my 4yr old son as the outdoor area would mean he wouldnt have to sit at the table throughout us been there.

The food was fab. I had an afternoon tea brought out on a two tiered plate,of prawn salad sandwichs with crisps,salad and homemade coleslaw, with a scone fresh cream and jam and a cupcake on the top tier, also comes with a pot of tea.
My hubby had scrambled eggs on toast and my daughter had a ham and cheese panini which comes with salad,crisps and homemade coleslaw...proper ham might i add, not the rubbish 'wet stuff' !

All of us were very pleased with the whole experiance, beautifull setting and gorgeous food....that nice my daughter even found room to fit in a huge slab of homemade chocolate cake.

Generous portions and not overpriced. I really hope it stays like this, as this has without a doubt got to be my favourite place to go for something to eat in the daytime !

will definately be a regular now :-)

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Visited with my lovely Mum on Saturday. We both had the Ceasar Salad and it wa fab. We then had a cake and the Strawberry Sundae which were both lovely. You are now our favourite tea room.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

What a lovely place to find just outside Scarborough. Such a friendly welcome as you enter the lovely spotlessly clean tea rooms, we were well happy. Excellent food and drinks with prices to match, fantastic value for money. A must for next time we are in the area.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

the Daisy Tea Room has an atmosphere of its own, homely, good selection of food and the service is excellent. The thing I like about it was that you were made to feel welcome, the food is home cooked, nothing is left to chance, there is a certain something, none of the plates seem to match, therefore it creates that homely feeling.
good luck to the Daisy==do not change..

2  Thank Len J
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I own a cafe/bistro in Scarborough town centre and don't get out a lot to try other places, but my wife and I visited this little cafe and were pleasantly surprised as we don't rate many cafes in the area. The service was very good and the food great value. Although a little out of town but parking is easy and I would go there again.

1  Thank Chris T