“Immaculate and lovely”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2012

First impressions were excellent. The welcome was warm and friendly and it was immediately obvious how spotlessly clean the public areas were kept. The room was quite large and again extremely fresh and tidy as was the bathroom. A large comfortable bed. The breakfast was one of the best I have ever had with plenty of choice and served freshly cooked.
A superb small hotel and one that I will surely stay in again when in the area.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

Booked this through 'group on' Very good room, great food and attentive staff.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

The rooms were cozy and complete with everything you would need for a comfortable stay . What I loved mostly was the fact that it was spotlessly clean. The pub nd restaurant was so inviting with its beautifully quaint decor of a typical old English country style pub, currently well decorated for Christmas it was spotless nd so well set up for breakfast. Breakfast was served to us pipping hot, perfectly cooked poached eggs the best I've had in a b&b. Really fast, warm friendly service by the lovely lady host. I would definitely recommend this hotel as I myself would stay there again if I'm ever in Scarborough.