“Great little place”

Ranked #62 of 378 Restaurants in Scarborough
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Scarborough locals probably don't want the tourists to know about this little gem in case it gets too busy!
The location is superb. The food ingredients for the breakfast fare are all top of the range eg Trotters sausages and free range eggs. Proper coffee is areal treat ! The place is absolutely spick and span which I am afraid to say doesn't apply to some other places in North Bay. But aside from the Early Bird breakfast which is great value some other things are pricy. For instance two egg & bacon rolls and one sausage & egg roll was some 13 quid ! - though very good

1  Thank TC_Tucker14

Reviewed May 28, 2013

as I ordered sandwiches, I was asked, " would you like salad with those? " I hate salad! what a relief not to have to ask for one without (not all restaurants remember this order). food was good, staff were lovely, atmosphere was great. their music nights look interesting! could you have a better view? oh! very important. good coffee!

1  Thank GsevenK
Reviewed May 27, 2013

treated my parents who have never been and i think they can see why we keep coming back. friendly staff and great food.

1  Thank SDJJSK
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We came here for our tea tonight and we were not disappointed. I had chicken balti which was really fresh and tasty. My husband had cheese burger and chips again it was very fresh and tasty. The cakes were homemade and the best I have had in a long time. Add a lovely view of the sea to the equation and it made for a very enjoyable meal. Just remember this is a cafe, so it is self service and quite basic. Don't go in your best dress!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We often stop here for a pot of tea and a slice of delicious home made cake whilst we enjoy the views out to sea. It's beautifully clean, the staff are very friendly and the food is good - well worth a visit.

1  Thank Kittycat