“Amazing food at amazing prices!”
Review of Eat Me Cafe

Eat Me Cafe
Ranked #7 of 355 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Asian, Cafe, British, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Cash Only, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Eat Me Cafe sits quietly in a backstreet of Scarborough behind the world-famous Stephen Joseph Theatre. We offer a diverse multicultural menu, serving hand-packed burgers, Japanese Ramen, Shetland Pie, Thai Curries.... And much much more. 95% Of our food is made in-house from scratch. Our wide range of cakes changes daily. We serve our own much loved blend of coffee, fair trade certified and expertly roasted by The Heavenly Coffee Company and this can't be found anywhere else. All our food is cooked to order, and at busy times there may be a delay. Our chips are skin on for goodness and seasoned with Eat Me's own blend seasoning. We only use Butter on our breads and please be aware that Our Kitchen contains nuts, both kinds. If you have special dietary requirements please let us know and we will try to accommodate. We always have dairy free butter alternatives and soya milk on request, as well as Gluten Free bread for those sandwich requirements. Also, during the day when busy you may be asked to share a table, you never know who you might meet. We love Yorkshire and Scarborough and were so proud to receive The Good Food Guide Cafe of the Year 2014 award and be in the guide again for 2015. We embrace our quirkiness, bringing a smile to our customers faces from the moment they walk in! Finally if you are in a rush for the theatre, the train or collecting the kids please let us know, we will do all we humanly can!
scarborough
“Amazing food at amazing prices!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Having visited eat me now numerous times during the day & in the evening I have to say I have never been disappointed. The food is always of high quality & very well presented. The evening menu changes every 2 weeks & is imaginative & caters for all tastes. I can honestly say its my favourite restaurant in Scarborough! Well done to all of the eat me team. Xx

Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Return to Eat Me”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

This was our second visit and expectations from our previous visit were exceeded.
The menu had a nice variety to it and was home cooked .
Staff and service were excellent as was value for money.
If you want to try this little gem "book early" as this has been voted Morrisons Cafe of the Year....well deserved too

Chester, United Kingdom
“Excellent breakfast”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Attended for breakfast during a break in Scarborough after reading good reviews. Menu imaginative and the staff are clearly enthusiastic. Quirky decor and great food, very good breakfast, from doorstep bacon but ties to full English, no low points and excellent value for money. They serve hand made cakes which looked great, would have booked for later if we weren't moving on. Will be a staple of any future visits , very much recommended.

Visited July 2013
north yorkshire, uk
“Another fab night at Eat Me”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I wanted to treat my fiancé to a nice, quiet, romantic meal a couple of days before our wedding and didn't even consider booking elsewhere, making sure I booked in plenty of time!! This gem is so popular and is often booked up weeks in advance.

The food as usual was gorgeous, veg cooked to perfection, all beautifully presented, the service second to none. The owners spend time at your table chatting to you like your old friends. Scarborough is lucky to have these two guys who have made such a success of their quirky, delightful little cafe.

I have eaten here at lunch time and on an evening, neither disappoint, although due to its popularity and the fact you can't book for lunches, sometimes a wait is necessary.....but some things are worth waiting for, and the Welsh Rarebit with bacon is most definitely one of those things!! This is my favourite place to eat, bar none!

In the words of Arnie......we'll be back!!

Scarborough, England, United Kingdom
“Food that I want to eat”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Usually we as a family go to eat me for dinner. But this time we went for lunch. I had the most amazing most gorgeous mac n cheese with chorizo it was amazing. So creamy and light. And for £5 it was a proper full meal with good value.

Eat me keeps on making me food that I want to eat.