“Once again, excellence abounds”

CoGoni's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #29 of 371 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are now closed for the next couple of months for refurbishment.
Reviewed June 26, 2014

It's a pleasure to be able to write a review again on this fantastic restaurant. Even though it has been a few years since we were in this area, my wife and I can still remember our first meal here and this visit was also superb. From the starter through to the desert it's impossible to find fault. Even the expresso is a cut above the average. It is worth letting the main coarse settle and then order your desert, because to miss on the desert is not an option.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,008)

Reviewed June 26, 2014

My boyfriend took me to this restaurant for a surprise meal for our anniversary. Right from the moment of stepping through the door, we were treated with warmth and were made very welcome.
Within minutes we were seated and had ordered drinks. The atmosphere was great, the restaurant clean and the staff were polite and always on hand to check everything was OK. The meal was beautiful, well presented and hands down one of the best meals I've had.
Absolutely fantastic and a definite must try when visiting Scarborough.
Over all a great experience and I will be most definitely going back.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Fantastic meal had by all,from starter to main no room for desert.Service of the highest quality,friendly and helpful staff .Highly recommend.

1  Thank 303Michelle
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We went here after seeing all the good reviews and were definitely not disappointed. Everything about this restaurant was amazing.The place looked fantastic, the service was exceptional, very friendly and they never rushed you and always patient and happy to help in any way. I said I would give a mention to our waitresses (Hayley and Kay) made us feel very welcome.
Usually when I go Italian I have the steak but the menu here and the food on view looked so good I opted for the pork belly starter and Lamb rack and it was perfection. My wife chose the Duck leg and seafood linguine and again everything was just perfect.
I have never chosen Italian as my favourite but I have to say after this visit I can honesty say we both agreed we could eat here evry night. The choice and qulity and service was first class.

Special mention for the roast potatoes ( oh wow !!!!)

1  Thank Paul P
Reviewed June 16, 2014

My wife and I had tried to get into this restaurant when staying in Scarborough on several occasions but this was our first visit on Friday 06/06/14
We were met at the door and taken to our seats the greeting was warm and welcoming
Our meals were the best we have had in a very long time, the service was spot on and the price very reasonable for a most enjoyable night out
We will be back