“Great value for money, fabulous food.”
Review of Oasis Cafe

Oasis Cafe
Ranked #242 of 358 Restaurants in Scarborough
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
“Great value for money, fabulous food.”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Me & my partner visited the oasis cafe on Sunday night and received the most fabulous food and such a great price that I've had to write to say how impressed we were. My partner had fish & chips which he said the fish was beautiful and I ordered the lobster which I could have with either chips or new potatoes, when it arrived I was so impressed that I am going to add a photo and if u enjoy lobster it has got to be worth a visit to try it urself, very impressed and will definitely visit again.

Lancashire
“Great food and what a view!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Was looking for somewhere indoors to eat as it was a bit windy out so opted for this establishment, we weren't disappointed. We were shown to our table, ordered drinks and given our menus. It was a tough decision between dressed crab, salad and chips or battered scallops. Unfortunately they had not caught any scallops so I had the crab. Wow it was fresh and delicious, my wife had a veggie burger in a floured bun and my daughter had sausage and chips, so three meals, three drinks all for less than £20, outstanding value and breathtaking views!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Picked this place for the convenience at dinner time and it really surprised us.
Lovely views, clean and tidy, friendly staff and good food.
My husband had a whole dressed crab, chips and side salad for £8!!!! Children's meal was a good size. The chips were lovely!
The only downside was the very limited amount of vegetarian choices. Jacket potato or a vegi burger, I went for the vegi burger, 5/10, but the wonderful chips that I had to order separately more than made up for it.
So for 2 adult meals and a child's meal and three cans of pop the bill came to just under £20. I think that is great!
(Will hopefully upload a photo of the crab meal!)

“Fandabbidozi place for bikers and familys”
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

one word "FANTASTIC " great place,great food,great owners who are hands on and really nice. Great team of people with a resteraunt upstairs for all tastes. Thanks very much we have mede some lifelong mates here.cheers ronnie,neepah,Andrew,Pob and Jade great place.

Loughborough, United Kingdom
“I'll be amazed if this place remains open”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This place is in an enviable position on the sea front and would be an absolute gold mine in the right hands.
We called in on a Sunday afternoon when it was not too busy and easily found a table. After deciding what we wanted from the menu I went to the counter to order. As I stood there a surley looking woman listened to me blurting out my order and then told me to sit down and she will come to the table to take my order.
I reluctantly took my seat back at the table and waited.......and waited......and waited.
After 10 minutes we decided that this place didn't deserve our custom and got up to leave. As we walked past the "attentative staff" they thanked us for our custom......Unbelievable.
I think the staff need to realise that if they want to keep their job they need to serve their customers.

• Visited August 2012