“A fantastic experience- highly reccomended!”
Review of Pesky Husky

Pesky Husky
Ranked #25 of 88 things to do in Scarborough
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Situated between Scarborough and Whitby in the North York Moors National Park, Pesky Husky is a unique experience for any visitor. Pesky Husky was set up in 2007, when our aims were to provide a centre where people could learn about the amazing qualities of the oldest breed on the planet and how they are simply like no other dog. With 30 sled dogs for you to meet, Pesky Husky offers Husky Hiking all year round; a walk with the dogs through the open countryside, using specialist belts and equipment specifically designed for sled dogs. A fun and unique activity, this is perfect for adults, families with children, walking groups or anyone who wants to meet and spend some quality time with these amazing animals! This includes a full kennel visit, instruction and equipment. Prices start at £15 and we also provide gift vouchers as well as bookings.
Reviewed September 28, 2010

I have been to Pesky Husky twice now to experience both the trekking (the dogs pull you along on a scooter) and the hiking (walking around the beautiful countryside with a husky.) Both times I got chance to meet all the dogs, who are absolutely stunning, and very well kept- I was very impressed with the set up and how friendly and well looked after they all are, and I made friends with the very gorgeous Nanuk among others! The trekking was an amazing experience, (I came last december and have booked in again for this October) the instructor was very patient and obviously knew what she was talking about! I also came hiking this summer, which was great for a big group of us, and everyone, including the children, loved it, we had a great time! I would definately reccomend Pesky Husky to anyone, it's a great experience for any one who loves the outdoors and who (like me) would love to get to meet these wonderful dogs!

5  Thank shaunicus

Reviewed September 4, 2010

Well where do i start,, we paid for the husky hike and kennel walk and it was great! The lady leading us was full of knowledge and you could see that these dogs were her life and we couldnt blame her, the dogs were gorgeous, we learnt alot her about the breed and walk was great . Nice pleasent dogs eager to go do the thing they like the most walk and run. I have absolutly no complaints about pesky husky and highly recomend a visit to anyone. If you listen to instruction and not go for the looks of the dogs its a great few hours out for anybody.we cant wait for a winter stay at the cottages they have on site and looking forward to the winter trekking and hiking well done pesky husky for the work you do for the breed.

8  Thank Jlgreeny