“The best just got better...”
Review of Jeremy's

Jeremy's
Ranked #18 of 358 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Scarborough
“The best just got better...”
Reviewed February 8, 2011

After dining here on several occasions and having exceptional service and a true fine dining experience, I wondered on how this restaurant could be bettered... and this was done by a few tweaks to the decor and amazingly the ambience here has managed to gain a notch. Warm, welcoming and even more relaxing, if you haven't been, make it a must (valentines is a great excuse to spoil yourself!!)

• Visited December 2010

yorkshire
“Just the best cooking in the town!!!!!”
Reviewed January 30, 2011

Just visited Jeremys again today with my family for Sunday dinner and to be honest the standard of cooking is the best in the region The restaurant itself is nicely laid out with a modern touch but not over done. One thing we like is nothing is rushed and that to me is how a good restaurant should be. If you want to be in and out fast go to a chippy! I ve read other reviews slating the owners and staff and I will say this, If you are pretentious and think that the world revolves around you and when you are in a restaurant everything should stop for you then perhaps how the restaurant is run mabye won t suit you. The staff and the owners do a precise efficient job they treat every table with the same respect and I personally can t fault them. The actual cooking is a delight and to be honest I don t see how you could cook this produce any better. Whatever meal we have ordered has been superb wether it be the meat or the seafood. All I will say is we will be back again and again. Well done Jeremys! You are a class act and long may you continue being so.If you are reading this? Forget about the sniping comments and enjoy the food and drink and remember Jeremys Commitment to Excellence.

• Visited January 2011
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed January 29, 2011

Have eaten at Jeremys on a number of occasions now and have never been dissapointed. We are always welcomed by very friendly staff and our coats taken to a cloakroom. We usually have a drink at the bar before going to our table we are never rushed. The food is like nothing else tasted in Scarborough and very good value. The atmosphere is very relaxing cannot wait for our next visit.

• Visited January 2011
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed January 26, 2011

its a fantastic dining experience all round, great food , cheap, friendly staff and diners a like.. thoroughly worth it's Salt & not pretentious .
the negative reviews on here must only mean, that .."the whole and very one-sided story must be told on trip-advisor ..... immediately"!!..... these type of folk who bash restaurants should just say in!

I've been many times and its a cool little restaurant for cool people, and if for any reason I don't like a restaurant, I just..don't go back, as a normal rational person would do... but not write the tripe that's on here!!

All you negative Nancy's get a life!!

go.. its good!!

• Visited November 2010
2 Thank Marcoitaly_11
London, United Kingdom
“Exquisite,well priced food, homely & efficient service”
Reviewed January 26, 2011

We booked a table at jeremy's last summer on our long weekend in the quaint little town of scarborough. We delightfully discovered it was only a few mins walk from the Sand's hotel where we were staying. On arrival we were politely offered a drink at the bar by the charming Anne who then showed us to our table. Both my starter and main course were delicious (the pork belly!) and mouth wateringly presented - all the time with a view of jeremy working away in the kitchen. The atmosphere was relaxing yet sociable, with a real welcoming family & local feel to it.
The food was appropriately priced and I left feeling a little too big for my jeans!
Living in London myself, I eat out often at various resteraunts and can say that this is one of the best I have been to, without the sometimes annoyng addition of the hustle and bustle of busy City resteraunts.
On skimming through some of the other comments, in reference to 'poor food and ignorant staff' I just cannot see how anyone could describe the food as 'poor.'..!!!!
This to me is food blasphemy!!!!
For me, it was far and beyond expectation, the pork was perfectly cooked..tender with a delicious sauce & again, the service was pleasant, efficient and friendly, Anne checking on us every so often, engaging in conversation occasionally ( I do like a chat!)...I also left more than a little tipsy from the couple of bottles of tasty red ordered, where we contentedly walked back to the hotel by the beach . What a fantastic evening to our long romantic weekend! Will most certainly will be recommending this to friends of ours who visit the town.

• Visited August 2010