“fine dining”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Holmfirth, United Kingdom
“fine dining”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We had a fabulous meal here a few weeks ago.We chose the a la carte menu as it was a treat for us.There was enough choices on the menu we went with the fillet steak starter the dearest on the menu it was beautifully cooked and seasoned.We had the lamb and a fish dish again both plenty on the plate both cooked to perfection.unfortunately we were to full to try a pudding which looked amazing.It was a lovely meal ,we were looked after and worth every penny

4 Thank DJD19

Esher, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal in casual surroundings”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely meal last week starting with salads and having fish as a main course. The cod I had for my main was some of the best I've had for a long time. Deserts were scrummy too. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars were the service was a little off hand and the tables were really close together. Would definitely go back

Visited July 2014
2 Thank CatherineRawson
northeast
“Excellent food”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Dined here recently we had a lovely meal.
The food was delicious,the service was very good,
Couldn't fault it my only other comment we felt the outside seating seating area could do with
Some T L C as we thought it did not give Jeremys a good image from outside

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Better Al la Carte menu than Sunday lunch”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I have eaten at Jeremy's three times prior to my visit a week ago and on each occasion I have had an evening meal from the al la carte menu which has been stunning and been a gastronomic delight!

Last Sunday I went with a friend for Sunday lunch and although I enjoyed the chicken dinner I was disappointed with the scaled back choice and the expensive price for a basic Sunday roast.
The pate starter was lovely but my friend wasn't as impressed either. I assured her that on another occasion if she tried an evening meal she would find the experience very different.

It was the first time I had used the toilet facilities at Jeremy's and although the wash basin area was tastefully done I was disappointed that the two toilets were used by both men and women, with no separate provision - an unusual arrangement.

Please don't take this review badly but I think your strength lies in your al la carte menu in the evening.

London
“Nice Food but a Little Cramped”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We dined here late one Saturday evening having managed to acquire a table on a busy weekend. The restaurant is located in the north end of the town, a little off North Marine Parade and a short walk from the cricket ground.

We had to wait a few minutes for our table as the restaurant was busy. It is obviously a popular venue and maybe a victim of its own success, as when we were seated, I felt uncomfortably close to the adjacent tables.

The food, however, was good. I had crab on toast to start, sea bream for main and a nice varied selection of cheese for dessert. The service was adequate and the value quite reasonable.