“Many times visited”

Scarborough Tandoori
Ranked #54 of 387 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

Every time I come to the resort I call and have a meal at this Resturant. The staff are well mannered and have a very good knowledge of the menu. The food is well cooked and the different tastes come out in your mouth. A very well maintained resturant. Well worth a visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,023)

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

We just turned up and asked for a table. The Restuarant was very busy but we didn’t have to wait long for a table. Food was very good.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Visited here while away for weekend in Scarborough the restaurant is very nice and all the waiters very attentive a little too much maybe as felt a bit watch and a little bit rushed but all the food we had was very nice and piping hot also reasonably priced would definitely go back when in Scarborough again

Reviewed April 25, 2018

nice clean restaurant the food was pretty good but i did feel rushed between courses which made me feel uncomfortable

Reviewed April 18, 2018

We decided on this particular Indian due to the reviews and were not disappointed. However, I have to point out that the website has a link to their Takeaway menu only and these prices were, of course, quite different to the restaurant prices which is the only reason I've marked this down. Having said that I found the food extremely tasty and the service excellent. The mixed starters was a definite hit with us and I could have had this to myself as a main. The Pathia was one of the tastiest I've had and hubby went with the hottest one on the menu - no complaints here!
Thoroughly recommend trying this one out.