“Handy Eatery”

Ranked #233 of 365 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: British
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: At Stonehouse Pizza & Carvery we’re a friendly bunch and pride ourselves on giving the warmest of welcomes. So when you pop over to our place, whether it’s to catch up with friends over a refreshing drink or because you just can’t be bothered to cook, we hope you’ll find it like a home from home – without the washing up! We’ve something for all the family - from freshly carved, slow cooked roasts, stonebaked pizzas made from 100% fresh dough, tasty pub classics like hand battered fish, plus a range of burgers and vegetarian dishes.
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We stayed on the caravan site next door which has its own entrance to the manor. During our stay we ate there twice and were delighted by the food and the price. Both meals were taken with ales from the bar which were of very good quality. This is not fancy food but was very edible and well priced

There are newer reviews for Scalby Manor

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Visited today and I must say the service from one of the waitresses was terrible, she tutted at me, ordered the wrong food, looked annoyed when I corrected it, said something about me to another member of staff about me, and then made a comment when I complained to the manager and then smirked at me when I left. The food was just ok but you get what you pay for. Its a shame as the surrounding are not to bad but the service is poor and with staff like that I will not be going back. One person can pull a business down and she is doing a good job at that.

4  Thank Louise W
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Inexpensive and plentiful, always popular especially with a large caravan site next door, can't go wrong, food quality is good and for what you pay an absolute bargain.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Excellent value food, nothing flash and you get what you pay for, but its cheap and cheerful. Reasonable selection of beg, pie was lovely, gravy wishy washy.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We have been a few times and its always been lovely, but tonight it was very disappointing food was old warm, turkey burnt and very dry, the stuffing well that wasnt mixed it was all crumbs, roast potatoes must have been in the oven for hours rock hard and no potato inside, veg warm also gravy warm . The carver went missing and people were waiting 10 mins waiter had to come and serve, when we complained the waitress wasnt bothered. We used to recommend your cavery to holiday makers but we will tell them to keep away

2  Thank 431Linda_A