Sunningdale Guest House
  • Restaurant
$80
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
The Crown Spa Hotel(Scarborough)
$198
Red Lea Hotel(Scarborough)
$99
Weston Hotel(Scarborough)
$121
Hackness Grange Country House Hotel(Hackness)(Great Value!)
$109
$106
Travelocity
All reviewspeasholm parkdavid judyperfect hostsb bnothing is too much troublebiscuitsnorth bayhome from homefriendly hostswonderful guesthousefeel so welcomebreakfast was excellentfull englishexcellent staytea or coffeethe open air theatrewarm welcome
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Well done David and Judy .we have stayed nowhere better,warm welcome made to feel at home as soon as you walk in rooms excellent clean and spacious breakfast first class,will recommend it to everyone ten out of ten

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We spent a very nice weekend in a relaxing and really warm atmosphere. The room was very clean, tided and well decorated. Great service and good selection for breakfast. It is perfectly located in a quiet area.
Ester

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I stayed for two nights in October 12 with my elderly parents. Judith and Dave could not have done more to make our stay a lovely experience. They jiggled rooms about so I could have the single room next to my mum and dad who are quite frail now. They even hired a wheelchair for the weekend which I used to wheel then in turn around Peasholm Park (which is directly opposite to the Guest House) and onto Scarborough front. The rooms were spotless and cosy and the welcome was so genuine and friendly. When I'm with my parents I judge everyone on how they treat these two amazing people who have brought so much joy to so many people's lives. Judy and Dave could not have been kinder. My only concern is I've recommended the Guest House to so many people there won't be vacancies for me and my partner the next time we want to visit!!!! Thank you very much.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Anne H
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We have just had a 2 night stay at the Sunningdale and couldn't asked for a nicer place. We were greated on arrival with a lovely cup of tea by a very pleasant couple. Judy and Dave are very friendly and helpful with lots of knowledge about where to visit and dine in scarborough. The rooms are nicely decorated, a very clean spotless guest house with a fabulous breakfast. We were made very welcome and couldn't fault our stay. I will be recommending the Sunningdale to all our friends and family.

Room Tip: You wont be disappointed.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joanne C
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed for two nights and were made to feel completely welcome by David and Judith. On arrival, we were greeted by both of them with a cuppa and friendly chat, which was great after a long journey and helped us to start relaxing ready for a lovely short break. The rooms are spotless and tastefully decorated to a really high standard. Breakfasts were delicious with David and Judith taking time to chat to you which added to the friendy atmosphere. We would recommend this guest house whole-heartedly to anybody visiting Scarborough.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple