“Family tradition! ”

Florios Pizzeria Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 365 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Description: One of the most popular restaurant in the area. Happy Hour every day from 5.00 until 7.00 PM. Famous for its good food, good value & good service. VOTED AS THE 2014 & 2015 WINNER OF THE BEST RESTAURANT IN SCARBOROUGH. Also selected as one of the top 20 pizzerias in the UK ON HOLIDAY LETTINGS BY TRIP ADVISOR.
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Florios is the place my family will find any excuse to visit, every birthday or any reason to celebrate we will go to florios. The staff are incredibly friendly and welcoming, they work hard to serve every customer and for you to enjoy your meal. The food itself is simply delicious, if I ever got to choose my final meal it would be without a doubt florios. We always get garlic breads for starters which are always covered in garlic butter and something you will want again. Every time we visit we tend to get the same meal as we have all found our favorite dish, I tend to choose the steak which is always cooked exactly as I ask and with extra blue cheese sauce as its a favorite. We always drink plenty whenever we visit florios and their wine is tasty and easy to enjoy with your meal. Many people spend their birthdays there as it is a local and friendly restaurant in the centre of town, so you do hear many people singing happy birthday but that adds to the lively atmosphere. This is a place I would recommend to anyone either local or visiting if you want delicious food great service and an enjoyable experience! Even though I now live away from scarborough everytime I visit home it gives us a great excuse to visit florios and spend another happy family night in our favourite restaurant!

There are newer reviews for Florios Pizzeria Restaurant

Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Brilliant service staff are so Helpfull and friendly, Pretty much as soon as you walk through the door they try there best to great and seat you. Although I did end up on a table next to a big party and the other side of me also was a big party I couldn't hear my friend! but it's holidays and it's a busy time! Being in the trade my self I would off maybe thought Mmm there is only 2 of them and there is 2 big tables full of load people and put us somewhere else. Other than that this place is a must.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Visited here a few times this year now (2014) and will say that it is ALWAYS busy, booking is a must. Having said that, last two visits we did book but found that if you are a regular or friend of the people who run the place it gives you a "pass" to jump the queue. Sometimes a 40 minute wait. Cannot fault the food, and the prices are reasonable too.
Definitely worth trying if you haven't been.

1  Thank MrsJudd25
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Well florios is a top restaurant, gorgeous food, cheap and they also do takeout.
The only thing I would mention is that it gets very busy and noisy!! This can be annoying to some, but atmosphere for others.It all depends on you I guess.
There is a fun game you can play there,bet on how many times you hear happy birthday come on the stereo system, when you have been you will know what I mean!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Homely family friendly good Italian food upbeat lovely staff def worth a visit
My daughter keeps taking us back
Casual atmosphere
Sparkler for any occasion with a song !

1  Thank Rtn2012