“brilliant little place - what a find!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Florios Pizzeria Restaurant

Florios Pizzeria Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 353 Restaurants in Scarborough
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: One of the most popular restaurant in the area. Happy Hour every day from 5.00 until 7.00 PM. Famous for its good food, good value & good service. VOTED AS THE 2014 & 2015 WINNER OF THE BEST RESTAURANT IN SCARBOROUGH. Also selected as one of the top 20 pizzerias in the UK ON HOLIDAY LETTINGS BY TRIP ADVISOR.
York, United Kingdom
“brilliant little place - what a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Great little place, delicious and very reasonably priced.
They don't serve alcohol but let you bring your own, surprised this place wasn't buzzing with students!
Very impressed at the service and quality of food.

Huddersfield
“Two Visits, Excellent Food But Different Dining Experiences !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

Our first family visit was on a Friday evening 7/3/14 - the place was buzzing !

I had fortunately pre booked and we were seated downstairs in an area with a few tables. We had a lovely evening, service was good (it was very busy but they coped well) and there was an excellent atmosphere - a real traditional Italian feel.

The food was gorgeous ! I had the chicken in stilton sauce, my husband the sea bass, and my son a margherita pizza. We shared a starter, plus a bottle of wine and soft drinks for my son - the bill was very reasonable. Overall a very enjoyable and memorable meal !

I also visited Scarbough last weekend with my 14 year old daughter for a dance comp, being a typical teen she is a pizzaholic so I booked in at Florios again this time an early doors reservation on a Saturday teatime. Despite our weather forecasters predicting an excellent weekend Scarborough was blooming cold, grey and gloomy on Saturday 29/3 so we arrived 45 minutes early for our booking which we were assured was not a problem - the restaurant opens at 5pm it was after then and there were already a few people in. We were shown up I think 2 flights of stairs (despite there being plenty of room downstairs) to a small alcove area tucked away off the stairs with a table for 8 and 2 x tables for 2. We were sat there for rather a long time (certainly in excess of 20 minutes) whilst various staff wandered past us into a storeroom at the side, getting things, smiling but not asking if we required a drink or were ready to order etc. Eventually another couple arrived and at that point I asked if it would be possible to order a drink and some food, things improved greatly from then on - for a start there was a little bit of atmosphere (lifted even more a bit later on by the table of 8 when they arrived) but prior to this it just felt like we were being ignored.

The food was very good, the bill reasonable. I would definitely return, but I would request a table move if it happened again.

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Stunning value, great atmosphere, brilliant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Visited here on a Friday night with my brother, sister in law, their three teenagers and my Mum.

Two of us had pasta and the rest had pizza. It was just over a fiver each for us.

The place was jumping!

Staff and the food were amazing.

Real gem!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jo P
Bridlington, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Our first time here as we have been told many times its fantastic, we finally tried it out and would recommend it to anyone, the staff were friendly, excellent food, brilliant atmosphere, really felt as if you was in Italy.

1 Thank rmclancy1
Goole, United Kingdom
“florios”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

always busy but well worth it! the atmosphere is great and very welcoming,the food is delicious. would tell anyone to go give it a try,

Visited May 2013