“Happy Hour with Kids - Fantastic”

Florios Pizzeria Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 352 Restaurants in Scarborough
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: One of the most popular restaurant in the area. Happy Hour every day from 5.00 until 7.00 PM. Famous for its good food, good value & good service. VOTED AS THE 2014 & 2015 WINNER OF THE BEST RESTAURANT IN SCARBOROUGH. Also selected as one of the top 20 pizzerias in the UK ON HOLIDAY LETTINGS BY TRIP ADVISOR.
Sydney, Australia
“Happy Hour with Kids - Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

Visited Tuesday 26 March 2014, with locals `'in the know" we had 2 families with 5 kids 8 & below. Had booked a 5.30 pm ish table the place was packed. Dinner was served quick and the pizza was great. A couple of deserts were also ordered.

Priced well / inexpensive, staff very friendly and professional. A hidden local gem.....

1 Thank Chris J

Hullbridge, United Kingdom
“Better than expected!!! Quirky little place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Me and my other half visited here last night with his son and partner both mid 20s to celebrate something his son had done, after saying he could choose As we're not from Scarborough he chose to dine here, upon arrival I thought that it looked dated and if I blinked you would walk by the tiny little place that's set slightly back on a Main Street, we walked on and down stairs so I'm not sure if they offer wheelchair access or not, we were promptly greeted by a well presented Italian man and seated. Upon first glance the restaurant looks very dated and could do with bringing upto date it's a very small place but for a Wednesday evening the place was surprisingly wall to wall with people which is always a good sign, our waiter soon returned to ask for our drinks order and without any prompting offered advice on the best red white and rose they offered and not the most expensive like some places do! We agreed with his recommendation for the red wine, very good move well recommended! Moving on starters ordered garlic bread and a calamari both delivered momentarily and hot. 2 tiny complains batter on calamari not quite cooked enough for my liking and seemed to be a massive pool of garlic butter in the middle a little off putting for me, never the less between us 4 it was finished! Mains came 1 carbonara pasta ordered no complaints at all there infact the portion was that big he took the other half home and was looking forward to brekky!! 1 margarita which again lovely and thin authentic pizza only half eaten and the rest taken home,, 1 pizza vulcana and a side order of chips which looked amazing my regret is not stealing a slice.all was consumed in record time think he saw me eyeing it up haha I had chicken daviola extra spicy chicken breast was huge!! Accompanied by sauté potatoes and salad which was nice but I do prefer vegetables so was slightly disappointed when they were not on the menu, no deserts were ordered we were full my partner ordered a latte which he commented was good quality coffee beans used all together we ordered a coke and 2 bottles if amazing red wine total bill £75.?? Hitch I thought fantastic value only thing I can really complain about is the decor and the fact the tables are quite close every time a waiter walked by I had visions of my wine been knocked over! Apart from that lovely lite place staff very friendly possibly visit again if in Scarborough and fancy a cheeky Italian pics will be uploaded of food

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

7 of us visited and the food and service were superb not to mention the price. I would always recommend it to people. Keep up the good food and value.

1 Thank Gridman56
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Eat drink and be merry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

A realistic Italian experience. Don't expect fast food because you'll be disappointed . If your willing to be patient and enjoy a drink at the bar your table wether booked or not will eventually be ready.
This isn't a criticism it's a fact as florios is very popular and very busy especially during happy hour!
All the food is freshly cooked in a true Italian style. Steaks, chicken, fish, traditional Italian dishes, all piping hot and all served by a hardworking staff always happy and eager to please.
If you want a good meal romantic, family, party or just tea out then look no further you won't be disappointed and your pocket won't suffer!!

1 Thank Kim P
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“family type italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

ideal for family early eating five till seven any pizza or pasta half price good value . restaurant a bit noisy. found most times quick service .the food very good .recommend florios any time.

1 Thank scar125