“Good value Italian food”

Florios Pizzeria Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 371 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: One of the most popular restaurant in the area. Happy Hour every day from 5.00 until 7.00 PM. Famous for its good food, good value & good service. VOTED AS THE 2014 & 2015 WINNER OF THE BEST RESTAURANT IN SCARBOROUGH. Also selected as one of the top 20 pizzerias in the UK ON HOLIDAY LETTINGS BY TRIP ADVISOR.
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Early evening meal on a Saturday for 6 adults and 2 children. Great service, good food, friendly and attentive staff, very busy but no delays. Excellent value for money.

1  Thank Pete114
Write a ReviewReviews (1,145)

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

This is how Italian restaurants should be and how I remember them being before a lot of the over priced and atmosphere free places came along.
We loved this place. Prawns with garlic starter was very very good and the steak with cheese, ham and w. Wine was delicious. (Sorry I forget the name)
We sat amongst pleasant company, enjoyed interaction with the staff and found ourselves staying for pleasant conversion and espresso.
Wine choice is fine and again very reasonably priced.
There are no revelations here but that's just fine with me, I don't remember the last time I enjoyed eating out this much..... and we go out a lot!
Keep it up guys, you have a gem!

1  Thank VAG-hag
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Came here the other night with the wife and had a fantastic meal . I went for a carbonara for starter and a steak for my main . The steak was excellent and cooked to perfection and value for money. The service was good and will be coming here again on our next trip to Scarborough

1  Thank Burnleyfc83
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Family early meal on a Saturday night. 8 of us. Friendly attentive staff. Quick service. Great freshly cooked food.

1  Thank Emmalikescake
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have been going to Florio for years, and it is known as the easiest Italian restaurant to go to in Scarborough. The food is always good value, and you never have to wait long to get it. The atmosphere is very relaxed and the staff friendly and efficient. It won't be long before we go back again!

1  Thank salporritt