“great place n the BEST tom garlic bread”

Florios Pizzeria Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 371 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Description: One of the most popular restaurant in the area. Happy Hour every day from 5.00 until 7.00 PM. Famous for its good food, good value & good service. VOTED AS THE 2014 & 2015 WINNER OF THE BEST RESTAURANT IN SCARBOROUGH. Also selected as one of the top 20 pizzerias in the UK ON HOLIDAY LETTINGS BY TRIP ADVISOR.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

this is a great place to go for a romantic meal, family meal, birthday meal or to have tea out with friends its even good for work meal!! everyone can afford florios and pizza and pasta is cheap in the happy hour, florios cater for everyone including kids. it is sometimes very busy so u r best to book in advance and the food is good value. only ever had a couple of problems at florios and that was with the bill been wrong once and took alot of time to ammend it and the other is when it gets very busy and takes a while for the food to come. i live in scarborough and have used florios since i was about 12 so to have only a couple of issues in all that time i think is very good. its always a nice cheap meal with a good atmosphire

1  Thank carla w
Write a ReviewReviews (1,145)

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

As ever, fab! Best place for a family meal in Scarborough. It's great to be able to take kids somewhere that they are properly catered for and are allowed to be children. And, most importantly, the best garlic bread in the world!

1  Thank JoHamster
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Ever since I first visited this restaurant I just keep going back, the service is brilliant and the food is amazing, I have not been disappointed once, yes it does get busy as its the best restaurant in Scarborough, but this does not put me and my family off. The price are affordable for a family.
I will always recommend this restaurant, it is just fab!!!

1  Thank SunnyScarborough_10
Reviewed August 16, 2013

me and mty partner visit here quite often and are never let down by the food! it's all delicious and freshly prepared and the tomato garlic bread is to die for! our only remark is that on perticularly busy nights its hard to g et the attention of staff (somewhat understandable) and they tend to get your orders wrong as some are foreign and perhaps haven't quite understood your request maybe? good value for money

2  Thank forrestgump101
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Coooooorrr!

We were recommended this Italian by the people that owned the B&B we were staying in, who said they went a lot. When we arrived, it looks rather poor from the outside to be fair, a twelve foot wide aluminium entrance did not sell the taste of Italy to me, but this hides a hidden delight.

Having not booked, we asked for a table for 4 and a toddler, and was told it could be 40 minutes, but "he would see what he could do". He might have shoved someone else off their table (joking), but we were seated in around ten, a great start.

Now let me tell you about the garlic bread. I have had garlic bread in many places, including Milan, Sorrento and Naples, I like garlic bread, but this was the best. Hands down, no contest, the best I have ever had. The tomato sauce on it was wonderful, and the whole thing I could have eaten until my heart stopped. Oh my goodness.

The four of us (adults) that ate all love Italian food, and we all agreed our assorted main courses were a good 9/10, the atmosphere was lively, I have read on here "noisy", but Italians aren't a shy bunch, and Italian restaurants shouldn't be quiet, they should have atmosphere, and it did, join in people and enjoy it!

Family friendly, good value, good food, great service, and a thoroughly enjoyable evening. Loved it.

3  Thank Howard W