“Facility now closed”
Review of Scarborough Playzone - CLOSED

Scarborough Playzone
More attraction details
Owner description: Scarborough Playzone is North Yorkshires biggest indoor play centre. It is in the town centre with free parking and free on street parking. We cater for children’s private parties and there is lots of fun and activities for all children from 0 - 12 years. Even parents can play too.
Reviewed July 13, 2012

The PlayZone facility has now closed as it has gone into liquidation.

7  Thank TiggiLawson

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Although a wonderful place for kids to play it is extremely cold which makes it very enjoyable for parents.. Please turn up the heating

1  Thank Phornby
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Great fun for kids, nice friendly staff and the food is reasonable quality & price. I took a star off because in the colder months it can be a bit chilly...fine for kids running around but not for grown ups sitting at tables.

Reviewed July 9, 2011

We visit ed PlayZone when we were in holiday near Scarborough. I got a leaflet and thought it looked good. Sadly it was not. We left very disapointed. The place was really tired and grotty outside and I was dubious about going in. When we arrrived it was fairly quiet but we were left standing at the entrance gate for a member of staff to admit us and serve us. We rang the bell and waited and waited. While we were waiting I had a look around. Despite being quiet the tables needed cleared in the cafe and the place just looked old and grotty. I have visited loads of soft play centres and this one is in need of investment and refurbishment. After waiting and being ignored we decided just to leave. I wasn't keen to let our child play there. It didn't look too clean and the service was terrible. Instead we drive up to Whitby to MINI MONSTERZ . It was brilliant and best of all it was clean, up to date, and fresh and the staff were great.

1  Thank ScottishTraveller011
Reviewed June 11, 2011

I have a 6 year old daughter and even though we live in Whitby where there is lots to do and a really good indoor play area(minimonsterz). When I ask my daughter what she wants to do she always says daddy let's go to playzone. We've been going since she was 2. The staff have always been friendly. The owners are lovely and can't do enough to make sure you enjoy your time there. I particularly like the fact adults are allowed in the play area as when I first went with my daughter she didn't want to go In on her own. 5 minutes later I was left going down the slides on my own as shed made s dozen new friends but hey that's kids for you but don't you love it ! Reasonable prices for what they offer, clean, fun and friendly. Honest food. Fruit n healthy choices on offer. If the weathers inclement n were in Scarborough you'll find us smiling n in playzone ... Love it!

1  Thank gazzmoo