“An amazing haven!”
other travelers have booked this property
Lounge Master Bedroom
Kitchen
Bathroom
Courtyard Garden
Lounge
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

gaye_mayg...
Cowes, United Kingdom
“An amazing haven!”
Reviewed December 10, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Sadly we could only spend 2 nights here, far too short for such a gem of a cottage!
Liz had thought of everything, the scones, flowers, salt n pepper mill(yes, I am a mill fan and even brought my own just in case!). It was warm,cosy,welcoming and had a great vibe. I didn't want to leave! Had a great dinner in Duke's, would recommend it, staff were fab! We shall return, thank you Liz.

Dec 24, 2017
Thankyou Gaye for your lovely comments and it's always so rewarding to hear when Guests have had such a positive experience.
I hope you don't mind if I use this opportunity to wish not only you but all my Guests a very Happy Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year!
I look forward to hearing from many of you again in 2018!
Best wishes
Taunton, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 4, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Dec 18, 2017
Thankyou ladies,so pleased you enjoyed your break! Could I thankyou also for returning The Clock Tower loyalty card, hopefully a future guest will find it useful. It was very thoughtful of you. I look forward to hearing from you again when you can manage some more girlie time!!
Best wishes Liz
quentinde...
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful cosy cottage!”
Reviewed November 1, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I stayed here with my family for 2 nights and we loved it. Liz was a wonderful host, being very helpful during booking, to leaving top tips and also a yummy welcome treat! The house was set up and perfect for us when we arrived, the beds were comfortable and the house was very clean. The location is also really good.

Highly recommend and thank you Liz for a wonderful stay!

Nov 12, 2017
Merci beaucoup Quentin!
So good to read your review and hear that everything went well for you and your family.I hope that you all enjoyed the rest of your time in England. I will look forward to welcoming either you, family or friends in the future.
Best wishes to you all.
denise336
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Perfect cottage near the town and the sea”
Reviewed October 25, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Puffins is a pretty little cottage which is very clean and well thought out. It is well located and only a 10 minute walk into town and the seafront. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We'll be back!

Nov 12, 2017
Thankyou very much. So rewarding to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and I look forward to hearing from you again for another stay!
Best wishes
Alison H
London, England, United Kingdom
“Perfect retreat”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

A lovely house equipped with everything you would need. Perfect location for a walk to the town and seafront. Would definately stay again.

Aug 18, 2017
Lovely to hear Alison, thankyou. Looking forward to hearing from you again. Best Wishes Liz
Canterbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 12, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Aug 28, 2017
Thankyou. I'm so glad it added a positive experience to your stay in Sidmouth for Folk week. Also a big thankyou to you and so many of my Guests who look after Puffins so well.It really is appreciated.
Best wishes Liz
viv d
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Excellent Accommodation”
Reviewed July 30, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Warning - I shall be over using the word 'excellent'!
From initial enquiry to time of departure, the whole experience has been faultless. Liz has provided an excellent service for an excellent property. Liz replied very promptly to the initial enquiry. The booking and payment process was very easy, receiving regular updates throughout. Communication regarding arrival/departure times and key location were excellent and was received in a timely fashion.
Arriving at this lovely cottage we were met with personalised welcome messages from Liz along with delicious scones, clotted cream and jam, gluten free cake for our daughter and lovely iced biscuits for our granddaughter.
Accommodation, furnishings and equipment were all excellent including information and instructions regarding use if required.
Parking outside the property was never a problem. Its location was a short walk into Sidmouth and Liz provided lots of information about the town, its environs and facilities.
So much thought had gone into the property and the comfort of the guests that I cannot recommend Liz and Puffins highly enough.
Liz and Puffins provided 4 people of varying ages with a wonderful 4 night break. The only negative was that it was only 4 nights!

Aug 12, 2017
Well what more can I say other than, thankyou Viv for that ' excellent ' review!
To not only take the time to write a review but to put so much thought into it is just lovely to receive and really appreciated. I always aim to give all my Guests an excellent experience so it's great to hear when that happens.
I look forward to welcoming you back one day.
Very best wishes to you all.
Liz
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing