“My favourite place for doughnuts in the world!!”

Sidmouth Doughnut Deli
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Sidmouth
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Takeaway, serving Doughnuts, Waffles and Crepes. Hot drinks and cold drinks
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favourite place for doughnuts in the world!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I love Sidmouth Doughnut deli! Whenever im in town I visit! There is service with a smile, they are friendly,helpful,quick,cheap,tasty! They do amazing doughnuts dipped in White/Milk chocolate and sprinkles! And they arent too expensive, a great way to shut your children up! I think that the deli is very small but sells amazing food/drink for great prices!! I would recommend this to any one who likes doughnuts,marshmellows or Waffles!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank MJB2911

Bridport, United Kingdom
“TRULY SCRUMPTIOUS”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I have never tasted such devine waffles, they literally melt in your mouth. The kids had one each, with melted chocolate sauce; they are quite big so I had a little bit of their's. I wished I had ordered one too.
They were made freshly in front of us in a waffle maker. We will be straight back to the Doughnut Deli when we next visit Sidmouth. YUM!

• Visited November 2013
Sidmouth, United Kingdom
“Great addition to Sidmouth Seafront”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My only complaint about the Doughnut deli is that I am constantly tempted to go back..and back and back...the aroma of doughnuts is divine, staff are friendly, the place is spotlessly clean and the doughuts are reasonably priced.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Sunnymiz
stafford
“Poor service”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

The doughnuts were cooked fresh and the place was clean my only criticism was I had a small plastic cup empty and trying to hold on to 2 little ones and asked politely if they could put it in their bin to free up my hand no was the answer I nearly walked but for the possible assassination by my kids need to try a bit harder

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank gwr9527
Hamilton, United Kingdom
“Fab Little Place”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Lovely fresh cooked doughnuts with pleasant staff. Visited on numerous occasion with my kids and always made a purchase.

Visited July 2013