“Great Greasy Spoon”

Dining options: Breakfast
Sidmouth, United Kingdom
“Great Greasy Spoon”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I've been there loads of times. A great greasy spoon cafe. All sorts of breakfasts and daily specials, always freshly cooked and filling. Not forgetting cakes with afternoon tea or morning coffee. Quality of the food is good and service friendly.

• Visited March 2013

Naron, Spain
“SAMBATIS”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

nice place to enjoy a coffe by the gardens. Cheap and clean. I had a lovely lunch with my family.
It is always nice to come to sidmouth and enjoy the day. I recommend the place. staff very friendly.

• Visited January 2013
Sidmouth, United Kingdom
“Great Little Cafe”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Good basic home cooked food. Excellent value for money. Good selection of various breakfast from large full English down to bacon baps. Plenty of choice on the menu for lunch and cakes for morning coffee or afternoon tea. Friendly staff, what more do you want in a basic cafe.

• Visited September 2012
East Devon
“Excellent value for money!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We had a nice lunch here and is a place that offers excellent value for money from a varied menu. The young lady who took our order was very polite and a credit to the business. The jacket potatoes went done very well and the full breakfast was good. Food was served in very good time and presented nicely. Good number of staff working to ensure a well run ship. Mug of tea only £1. Call in, you will enjoy!

• Visited September 2012
Swindon
“Really lovely, perfect place for all your refreshment needs”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I love visiting Sidmouth and have now found a super place to get, breakfast or lunch or to enjoy and a coffee and cake. We were lucky enough to enjoy some sunshine during our visit and sat outside the front. The breakfast are excellent, I had the omelette which came with lovely chips and peas. Everything is so well priced and beautifully home cooked and well presented.

I chatted to the lady who I believe runs the cafe and she told me about her family. Do find Sambati's if you visit Sidmouth, I am sure you will enjoy it.

How refreshing to find an individual, well run and well priced place to eat and drink in, we will definitely return. 10/10

Visited July 2012