“Quality food!”

Dukes
Ranked #13 of 82 Restaurants in Sidmouth
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Situated at the heart of Sidmouth town centre and Esplanade, Dukes is a family friendly inn offering relaxed dining, drinks and accommodation all year round.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Amazing food, friendly staff, brilliant setting, superb outdoor seating area and attracts some great people!

Best eating establishment in Sidmouth ...by far!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Having walked past this establishment on numerous occasions I have recently broken a habit (not of a lifetime but of several years) and sampled the restaurant. The Ritz it isn't however it is well worth visiting as my companions and I did several evenings ago. A relaxed but nonetheless efficient and friendly atmosphere . . . possibly enhanced by the County Tyrone lilt with which our food was delivered ! We visited on 'Fish Evening' and the fish on my companions' plates had not died in vain. It looked delicious however I had already been tempted by 'Lamb Shoulders' which I would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Lovely bar, perfect location. Fair prices, good choice boh food and drink. I would recommend stopping by, if only for a drink!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Good location, large outside seating area. We had coffee and a cream tea which was good quality. Although very busy, service was good and staff friendly. The ladies toilet was very clean. We will try an evening meal next time we are in the area, the restaurant looked welcoming!

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Just had the biggest cream tea ever. Had to take home second scone, jam and cream. Great value for money. Lovely seating area and friendly staff