All reviewstoby carverytravel lodgestayed herepub next doorroom was cleanfamily roomfree car parkingthorpe parkall you can eatconvenient locationlegoland tripnight staywhat it says on the tinplenty of parkingeasy accessbudget hotelexcellent stay
Reviewed September 21, 2015

The room was very nice and clean with a full complement of tea & coffee there is a very nice carvery next door for breakfast and evening meal. The car park is a bit small as the restaurant customers also use it

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed September 20, 2015

We have stayed here many times, the location is ideal for Heathrow and for travel into London, the local station is only a short distance away.
Rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff are always so helpful and friendly, our latest visit followed a very long overnight flight, we had an early check in and the receptionist could not have been more helpful in finding a room for us where we were less likely to be disturbed during the afternoon.
We look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed September 14, 2015 via mobile

Absolutely brilliant- very friendly staff even though we arrived very late at night.
Rooms were extremely clean and spacious- would definitely highly recommend.
Quiet at night and ample parking available. The Toby carvery adjoining was very good value also .

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2015

I definitely enjoyed my stay, The girl (Kim I believe) who checked us in was very friendly and helpful being as this was my first trip to the u.k she gave me advice on places to go and different things to do. I will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 13, 2015 via mobile

We stayed overnight at the Travelodge as it was close to our UK friend's home to see them before leaving for a weeks visit in Cornwall. This was after a long haul flight from Australia.

When we went to check in the receptionist on duty was more interested to chatting with a male at the desk than checking us in. She finally noted our presence and gave us the keys to the room.

The room stunk of cigarette smoke and we promptly turned around and asked to be moved to another room. Again the girl at reception was rather annoyed at being disturbed from feeding the hotel cat inside the hotel!!!. (Obviously Health and Hygiene rules differ in the UK to Australia!)

We were moved to a second floor room facing the road. There was no lift access so we had to drag our 4 suitcases up the 15 stairs.The room we were given...214... was hot and stuffy. We were provided with only one threadbare towel, no soap to wash with and two dirty cups to drink from. There was no refrigerator in the room to even chill some water.I was too frightened to use the kettle as it looked dirty.

During the night someone attempted to get into our room three times and my husband ended up propping a chair against the door for security.

We had to leave the windows slightly open overnight for some ventilation due to no airconditioning or fans and the noise from the road was loud and continous keeping us awake all night.

In the morning we decided to leave earlier than planned as we felt unsafe there. The staff we spoke to about the incident did not seem to care and were refused a refund on the overpriced breakfast box we had purchased.

The lodge is well and truly in need of renovating and needs a good clean.The windows in the room we were in were filthy and the shower curtain had mould stains on the bottom of it.The staff were less than friendly...a smile costs nothing.

We had a booking here to stay on our return this week end that I have attempted to cancel due to the above reasons and have been told I need to sort the situation out on a chat line. I was told I would not get a refund as I had not taken out a cancelation insurance.I have checked the website and this is only available to UK RESIDENTS.

have paid out another $330 to stay at a reputable hotel which is clean and safe rather than stay here again.

Be very aware that the photos posted on the site glamorize this establishment.
I would highly recommend to pay a little bit more for accomodation and avoid the situation we have had to experience..a secure and safe place to sleep in is worth the extra money.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank flutterby59
TravelodgeUK, Amy from the Social Media team at Travelodge Langley, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are really sorry to hear that you had many issues during your stay with us. We strive to offer the best service possible for our guests so please accept our apologies that we did not succeed to do so on this occasion. We have passed on your feedback to the hotel. As your experience was not up to our standards, if you wish you can contact one of our Customer Services Advisors via our website help form to look into this more thoroughly. Thank you again for reviewing our hotel.