All reviews indian food christmas party double room deepak desi windsor legoland
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went to this hotel as it is close located to my business client. The entrance is fabulous and the building impressive. The reception and lobby is modernized and have very friendly staff members. The room I've got was partly outdated, however the bed and bathroom were great and everything is very clean. In the evening we got dinner and the kitchen in Indian. The food was GREAT !! Good advice on the choice of food and indeed it was delicious. Breakfast is buffet and provides everything you needs. So conclusion: Very clean hotel, very nice staff members and pleasant stay.
I'll come back next Month and my colleagues are curious about the food what I've told them.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
yujing269, Front Office Manager at Hotel Baylis House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr Raasveldt:
Thank you very much for your review, and I am so happy to know you had a pleasant stay with us in Baylis House. your kind words meaning a lot for us. we can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

had been for a wedding recently in slough at the baylis house, the setup was amazing with good service throuoghout the event. The staff was always with a smile on their face, quite a busy place. hope to visit again soon.

1  Thank SuzyStranger

Dear guest:
Thank you very much for your delightful review and your kind recommendation. It was a pleasure to host you at the Baylis House and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay here on a regular basis.
The rooms are fairly decent and all have air con. Staff are friendly. Pleasant surroundings.
Can get busy sometimes as its also a wedding/events venue. Plenty of on site parking and free wifi.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
yujing269, General Manager at Hotel Baylis House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking time to add a review on tripadvisor. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass all you kind comments on to staff. It is our pleasure to accommodate you as our regular guest.

Have a nice day!

Reviewed September 14, 2019

not bad, could do with a bit more furniture as what there are is old or non-existant, staff are good and the place looks ok, breakfast is also too little and no fry ups at all, the main gate also sometimes plays up which makes it slow to get in or out.

Room tip: more furniture needed.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
yujing269, Front Office Manager at Hotel Baylis House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear guest:

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed September 12, 2019

I had a fantastci stay at the hotel. The staff were very friendly, and could not be more helpfull. The food was lovely and a good selection on the menu. If I was forced to pick a negative point, it would ve a stretch, but the main gate was very slow to open, but that is not going to put me off coming again.

Dear guest:

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our property.