Pinewood Hotel
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
$78
$65
Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor(Slough)(Great Value!)
$99
$83
HolidayInn.com
$43
$36
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Holiday Inn London - Heathrow T5(Colnbrook)(Great Value!)
$84
$70
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Slough Hotel(Slough)(Great Value!)
$64
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Slough(Slough)(Great Value!)
$46
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
$57
PremierInn.com
All reviewseden restaurantwedding venuefunction roomchristmas partyfollowing morningvery pleasant stayfamily roomcooked breakfastbreakfast was excellentan overnight staycomfy bedstayed here for one nighttea and coffeewindsorheathrowironlegoland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night in December 2012. The room was comfortable, clean and reasonably well equipped. The shower had a good amount of pressure, although it was those annoying mixer taps, which took a while to get the temperature right. The hotel is starting to look a little bit tired, although generally the standard is good compared to most business hotels.

I paid £89 via Expedia (no breakfast) and I feel that this was good value for money. If I had paid the full web-site price, then I would have felt that this would have been too much. The hotel is not walking distance to any pubs, restaurants, etc, although its just a short drive from Windsor, Slough and Heathrow Airport.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Nick G
1webster, General Manager at Pinewood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Dear Nick G

Thank you for writing a review of us recently. Glad you had a good stay, we are bit 'out of town' but we like to think this is an advantage to being in central Slough. There are 1 or 2 eateries within walking distance, but of course we like to recommend our own Eden Restaurant first!
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed December 17, 2012

After careful consideration it was decided to have my mother's 70th birthday celebration at the Pinewood Hotel. My experience from start to finish was second to none. My initial contact was with Libby in bookings. She accommodated every change to the arrangements requested and could not do enough to assist. I was allowed to speak directly with the chef in order to accommodate all dietary needs. A screen and equipment for music were provided. On the day we were greeted by the manager, John and the staff. The room had been prepared and mirrored a wedding reception. It was superb. The politeness and assistance given to our party can not be expressed. Every wish was granted with ease. It would be fair to say that in my experience of this hotel was fantastic and I would not hesitate to visit the venue again. Many thanks to all of the staff.

Regards

Wendy

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Wendy R

Dear Wendy R

Thank you for the review. As I read through these recent reviews, what strikes me is that everyone is staying for widely different reasons. The challenge is trying to meet everyone's needs. So whether it is for a celebration, Legoland visit, conference, Christmas, or wedding, we do aim to please.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kind Regards

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I used this hotel recently for a team meeting (12 in total) as it was away from the hustle and bustle and corporate identity of the Heathrow Airport hotels I normally use. It had an unique feel about it and we loved the quirky design. Several of us stayed over the night before the meeting and the food and service were absolutely superb.
Breakfast the following day was also excellent but as everything is freshly cooked to order it did take longer to arrive than we had allowed so subsequently had to rush to finish it in time.
The meeting room we used was light and spacious, everything we needed was in the room and the buffet lunch was of the same standard as we had come to expect.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and will probably use it again. The only thing that disappointed me slightly was the bedroom - although it was clean and very comfortable - as I also spent some time working in it it felt a little cramped. However, a minor detail as I this was a standard room and I'm sure they have more executive rooms available if you ask.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Dian-David

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.
I am so pleased that the hotel suited your needs for your corporate business meeting, hopefully striking that balance just right between professional and friendly.

Best Regards

Reviewed November 22, 2012

We used this hotel as an airport hotel for one night. Our say was very comfortable and the room while next to the road was very quiet. We had a great nights sleep.

We had dinner in the hotel restaurant and again this was very nice. I did notice that they had a pizza oven and while we didn’t have one they did look good.

As part of the hotel package we had a taxi to Heathrow T4. This was very efficient both ways (even at 6am when we returned).

I would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Oundle-Owls

Dear Oundle-Owls

Great review, Thank you. We are just far enough away from the airport to not hear the planes or traffic, but close enough to be a 12 minute taxi ride away. It makes a nice relaxing start to your holiday and is cheaper to stay here and leave your car with us than parking alone at Heathrow (long stay).

We are pleased you had a good stay and hope you use us again.
Kind Regards

Reviewed November 14, 2012

This is one of those nice hotels people use for weddings due to its picturesque surroundings and ideal location. I can tell by the attitude of the staff that they are willing to meet any demands you may have.
I felt the room was unique enough and had its own character and was roomy enough as we had two lil ones. Nice range of complimentary toiletries too. Only ten minutes from legoland and less than that to slough centre...where you can find many shops and restaurants.
Breakfast was pleasant and offered reasonable choice. On our second day the breakfast was buffet only but they catered for us with a nice cooked breakfast. Thanks.
All in all a very nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2012

Dear TelfordAdventurer

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am probably biased but I would agree with you that our staff do their very best to be accommodating, and genuinely friendly.
We hope you had a great time at LegoLand, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.