See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 13, 2017

I was told when I checked in that I had the best room in the house and was assured it was very good.
I paid my £60.00 and then went to the room.
I got there the first thing I found was that the front door handle was loose, apart from the door handle the very first thing in the whole place was the smell of toilet smell.

Got into the room sat on the bed, and immediately the mattress collapsed and all I could feel was the metal springs.

The bedroom lighting was poor, half the lights didn't work.

The bathroom was not very clean, in fact around the bottom of the shower screen looked like fur and mould.

I had dinner in the bar attached to the hotel, had a Indian meal, not bad but was very expensive, 2no bottles of Cider, 1no lamb curry, 1no Bombay Aloo, and 2no chapatis £28.00.

.Went to bed had a very poor sleep, no heating in the room.

Got up for a shower this morning, you guessed it no hot water in the shower, and only Luke warm in the sink.

I tried to complain this morning when checking out, but no one there to complain to.

poor Hotel, don't go there. dated 13/09/17

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2017

leaking toilet, leaking shower, dirty room, itchy from the bed, hair in food....need I go on. When we complained I got from the Manager " The food is nothing to do with us...yes yes we will refund two nights". No acknowledgement that the room was appalling. They are so near to Heathrow they know they will always get bookings. Disgrace.

Room Tip: Don't do it
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Room was filthy, shower disgusting! The best thing to happen would be to CLOSE this place down. I can't understand how they are still in business. There was dirty washing just left on the floor in the hallway. If you know what's good for you AVOID or stay at your peril.

Room Tip: This room cost £65 per night. DISGUSTING in fact my workshop is far cleaner!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2017

The hotel is disgusting. i do not understand hot they are in business.

When we first arrived they asked us if we would like to see the room... you could imagine what was going through our heads. we saw the first room there was only a huge hole in the ceiling.. pants on the balcony.. dirty.. a saw on top of the wardrobe.. clothes rail looked like it had come in from a night out. after we saw this room we asked to see a couple more and they where just as bad. We continues to stay in the first room just because this was bigger and we couldn't go anywhere else as we where off horse racing in a couple of hours.

Major health and safety issues.

i cant even begin to express how bad the whole experience was. a childs pretend kitchen could wip up a better breakfast too.

do not put yourself through the pain and book somewhere else.

Room Tip: Book somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

So when you pull up it's interesting then you go inside......
The first thing the girl on reception asked was 'do you want to see the room before I take payment' well you can imagine what we thought...! I bravely asked why and she said it was because they'd had complaints and that is now what she'd been asked to do.....!
She gave us 2 keys and we looked at them both the first room was hot and small so we looked at the second one which was cooler and much larger. All in all this was an interesting experience it could do with a really good clean especially the bathroom. The shower head was covered in lime scale did not feel clean however the water pressure was good and the toilet flushed we made it to 9am and I asked the hubby if we could go home. Bed was ok but not enough pillows and towels!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple