See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 2, 2017

Stay away nless you fancy yourself as an undercover Vice reporter.

My company booked me in for three nights here. I had no expectation. When I parked in the car park I witnessed a drug deal. The manager was behind a sticky counter and they handed me a grubby key and said "this room should be empty..." It thankfully was empty but it was above the bar which is open till 1 AM but it hadn't been made up and it stank of cigarette smoke. I turned and left. Another hour's driving was worth it to avoid this dump. My colleagues braved it out and stayed the night but checked out after an awful night's sleep broken by the arguments of the patrons when the bar closed.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

Location and parking great for Slough but hotel itself rather run down and rooms in need of a good clean and repair.Bathroom shower head broken and leaking. Bed comfortable but carpet dirty and on moving bed to be nearer overhead light,old tissues and general dirt found.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

Went to the sports bar which is joined to the hotel to grab a bite to eat. And the mixed grill was very tasty full of flavour and worth the price. The staff were friendly and the drinks were reasonable pricing. Plus they had a large selection of drinks to choose from.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 31, 2016 via mobile

We booked a room to stay at as we had a NYE event nearby. When we checked in, we were given the key to a room that already had people staying in, so when we opened the door we walked into a room full of possessions and bags. I find this to be very unsafe, as clearly anyone can walk into a room. When we eventually got the keys to a vacant room, the heating did not work, which is ridiculous as it's the coldest day of the year. The room was dirty and grubby, which for £60 is ludicrous. When we asked about the heating, we were offered a portable heater, which is highly unacceptable. The original plan was to stay over night, but in the end stayed no more than two hours. When we asked for some sort of re inbursment, we were told we could not have one. We then stated that we would like to speak to a manager but apparently on New Years Eve, there were none on site. We finally got fed up and told the gentleman we would be putting in a complaint with booking.com and leaving a review on trip advisor. This was met with a "that's not my problem." As paying customers, it is unacceptable to not be given money back for the time we wasted and the money spent on an establishment that is in our opinion, a joke, especially as this is a hotel that is marketed on your website.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank Jade A
Reviewed December 15, 2016

Scruffy, Tatty, and very noisy in the early hours, Curtains did not fit the window in the room, shower took ages to get warm, no bedside table lamps, we were checking in at the same time as another person who proudly showed us his prison release papers and bail conditions, I think that says it all really!

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple