“Standards have droped for pizza hut unhygienic”
Review of Pizza hut slough - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza hut slough
Cuisines: Italian
Berkshire, United Kingdom
“Standards have droped for pizza hut unhygienic”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

although the pizzas are same as ever, but the salad is old, there are flies al over the salad.
Disabled Toliets are accessed from the eating area of restaurant therefore they should be cleaned more often, instead they are dirty and smelly.

• Visited June 2013

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“lovely buffet lunch”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We were visiting my sister in Slough yesterday & popped in here for a bite to eat at lunch time.
We were extremely impressed by the welcoming staff. My elderly sister was in a wheelchair & my wife was using her 3 wheel walker.Nothing was too much of a problem & we all enjoyed the buffet lunch. All the staff were very attentive,especially The Manager Roberta. Next time we are in Slough we will be back to enjoy another relaxing lunch with you.

• Visited August 2013
Slough, United Kingdom
“Love the lunch buffet”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

between 12 and 3 Monday to Friday they do an all you can eat lunch buffet of pizza, pasta and salad. Only £6.99 for an adult so well worth it! Also worth getting the refill drinks as you can get very thirsty. great value and good food!!

Visited June 2013
Leominster, United Kingdom
“I don't like Pizza”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I would never voluntarily go into any Pizza restaurant but my 90 year old mum likes it so when I visit this is where we end usually. Given my dislike of the main attraction I have to say that the service at welcome, during the meal and at farewell is very good. If I have to eat food I don't really enjoy then this is the place to be and it keeps mum happy

• Visited May 2013
Carnforth, United Kingdom
“Best Pizza hut we have been too”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great staff very friendly and really fast service, made our 4 year old son very welcome and special.

Visited April 2013