“Great day out”

The Race Hut Berkshire
Ranked #1 of 8 Fun & Games in Slough
More attraction details
Owner description: The Race Hut has 16 professional race car simulators for you to race wheel to wheel against the competition. With a great selection of race cars and circuits from around the world, we specialise in running competitive, fun and safe race events. Be an individual, kids party, stag party, group of friends or organising a corporate event, we really look forward to running a great event for you.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Awesome race very accommodating and good laugh, staff were very helpful and explained all info well. Got to chose track and cars and they tailored it to our needs. Will be going again in April for a 6hour endurance race!! Thanks lads

Reviewed February 13, 2014

We had a brilliant night out at the Race Hut. We were a mixed group of 19 people out celebrating a 50th birthday. Dave was excellent at organsing everything to suit us, and I could tell right from my initial enquiry that they were genuinely interested in my business and made a real effort to ensure it would be a success.
The venue is very clean and welcoming, and it is great to have exclusive use of it.Being able to run up a tab at the bar made it really relaxed for the group, to get a drink whenever they wanted one, in between bouts of practice/racing. And the simulators are amazing- I am not a fan of video games, but the simulators are so realistic it is a completely different experience. Highly Recommended!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed February 12, 2014

David was really helpful, very knowledgeable and managed to give my 9yr old and his friends the best B'day party ever! (oh and the dads loved their bit of racing too....) Absolutely recommend this and I know many of the adults will come back with friends/family or with colleagues to get some racing action. They ordered some fab pizza's for us too:-)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed February 5, 2014

This was my 2nd visit to The Race Hut and on both occasions I have enjoyed the experience greatly. The venue is modern and clean, the simluation is very engaging as was the instruction given by the host 'David Goode who added to the overall experience with his knowledge and guidance'. I'll definately be back, just need to decide on whether to return with family, friends or work colleagues.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

My son had his 11th birthday party here in January. Just brilliant! The 12 boys (school friends) who came along all had excellent instruction from David, and he was really focused on making sure they each had a great time - really good individual customer service, with no sense of following a 'standard' process for parties. Helpful guidance about choice of track and cars for a fun race, through to tips on how to drive, take corners, etc.
One of the most appreciated (but unnerving) things was having 12 normally vocal boys in complete silence for spells of 15 minutes as they concentrated hard on racing well, and as they listened to instructions. (Normality resumed for awards ceremony and pizza!).
We've had lots of comments since that this was one of the best parties yet for these school pals.
If you aren't sure if this is for your boy (or girl), try them out before booking the party - we did and it's just great fun as a family too! Whatever you do, I'm sure you' ll find it hard to find anywhere better for a boys' party.