“Excellent”

The Moon and Spoon
Ranked #16 of 199 Restaurants in Slough
Cuisines: British
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Excellent food and drink. Nothing to dislike. But call here first, before you go to the Holiday Inn Express.

There are newer reviews for The Moon and Spoon

Reviewed February 6, 2013

As a frequent visitor to Wetherspoons pubs you just can't beat their value for money.

We had a lovely meal here (albeit just a beer and burger) but it really couldn't have been any nicer. It arrived quickly, hot and well presented. It actually looked like the chef cared about what was put on the plate.
When you can get a beer and a burger for the same price as a Burger King you know they are doing something right.

I would definitely return.

1  Thank CJ_The_Globetrotters
Reviewed January 10, 2013

staff were friendly and very efficent ,food came out hot and plenty of it .
one issue we had was dealt with by the restaurant manageress and our eveninmg was quiet and pleasant.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

start hear for a great night out, good cheap food and cheap drink.

the pub big and there are load of tables

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I have eaten in this restaurant before and was quite happy with the food and service. Sadly, standards have fallen on my second visit. The girl at counter took the order wrong. When I went to request no cheese and just bacon she stared as if to say, 'what do you want me to do about it'. Her colleague behind the bar tried to make out that they were the same price, which wasn't the case. When the food was brought out and I said that wasn't what I had ordered it was met with hostility. When my food eventually came out my friend had finished her meal and it was clear they gave the chips they had previously brought out which were cold.