“good service”

F1K Indoor Karting Ltd
Ranked #8 of 10 Fun & Games in Slough
More attraction details
Owner description: F1K Indoor Go Karting is the ideal destination for any occasion. Compete against friends, family and co-workers at speeds of up to 45 mph. Our 400 metre circuit is the only place to race Our West London track has the following onsite facilities: Computerised Kiosk Check in Disabled Toilets Free Car Parking Vending Refreshments Changing Rooms with Lockers Junior Karts Adult Karts Spectators' Viewing Area Venue Hire F1K Heathrow can be hired for special events or occasions such as product launches, filming or other requirements. Children's Parties Our standard Party pack provides one hour of exclusive use of the Heathrow track and is suitable for parties of up to 15 drivers. Corporate Hospitality Our experienced Event Coordinators will ensure your guests are looked after from the moment they arrive at our track. Hot & Cold Catering We have a number of standard catering options available; from cold buffets, hot meals to children's party packs. All of our catering options can be modified to match your individual or dietary requirements. For freshness and quality all food is provided by outside contractors so please pre order when you book. Stag & Hen Parties Karting is great fun and is perfect for breaking the ice between your friends and family. There's no better way of kicking off your celebration than getting behind the wheel of a go-kart.
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Went here a little while ago for a friends stag. great staff, great karts, had a good time here. All in all will definitely be back

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

went to the track in colnbrook, a little hard to find, we arrived got signed in the had to watch a DVD which wasn't the best but safety first,
Staff were helpful I needed change and they went out their way and got it from one on the drinks dispensers

When we started racing, go karts were really fast, track had loads of grip and was great, I did receive a black flag for bumping but it was fair, overall great experience and I plan on taking my child and mates back for a party next month great!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is regarding the West Thurrock circuit as there is no page for it on here. But from my experience all their tracks are as shocking as each other!

I arrived for a busy event and got signed in quickly enough. From here it all went downhill. The changing room was a mess, all the suits were on a big pile on the floor, they were sweaty and dirty and the most unappealing thing to put on before the event. The lockers did not work so had to leave our stuff in the car.

Next we were herded into a briefing room and sat there for some time before a lady came to brief us. We watched the usual dull karting briefing video then were given a brief, not very informative explanation of it all then herded back downstairs for out event.

The helmets were all sweaty too, some had broken visors and were not arranged in size order. We were put into our karts for our race. The karts as a whole were not too bad but a few people did come in saying they werent right and were greated by grunts and 'not much we can do's' from the staff. There was a large crash during the event and the race had to be stopped. However whilst the poor marshals struggled to sort everyone out the managers looked on from outside just smoking away clearly not slightly interested in what was going on.

The race was done we were given a laptime sheet then herded out the building to complete our waste of money.

Will not be going back to F1K again there are other tracks such as Lakeside Karting who are much better than this!!

2  Thank BamBam426
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I went with my 8 year old son on Saturday 28th December and just turned up without a booking. I found the staff very helpful, and the karts were great which I understand have very recently been replaced - They were powerful enough for me and was able to drive flat out on 2 or 3 corners. The place was clean and tidy and staff helpful - maybe things have changed for the better after reading previous reports (I will go back). Only one negative point was that it was very cold inside, but I quite understand that to heat such a large place would be cost prohibitive. The cold is not a problem when driving, just for spectators, so take plenty of warm clothes if watching. Well done F1 we both had a really enjoyable time