“Excellent”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Slough Hotel
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Slough
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Everything was so perfect, I had a really good sleep. The hotel was quiet, room was clean and the place is in good distance from the train station. I recommend to everyone this hotel. Prices also good.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Dan W, Manager at Premier Inn Slough Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Thank you very much for your kind review.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and yes, we are close to the train station which is of great benefit if you wish to visit London.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Slough Hotel

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Arrived late evening and received a friendly welcome. Room was clean, bed was clean and comfortable and had a good nights sleep. Breakfast was first class. Couldn't fault the place, got it cheap because I booked a week in advance. It was cheaper than anywhere else nearby and, unlike the premier inn, you had to pay extra for parking. Good nights sleep at a bargain price!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

We are so pleased to hear your fantastic feedback.

Thank you so much.

We look forward to welcoming you back once our extension is complete.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I have stayed at the Slough Premier Inn on a number of occasions when traveling from Heathrow terminal 5, or when meeting travellers. It is easy to find and only 15 minutes from the airport and not as expensive as the one on Bath Road. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the restaurant and bar are really good. Also free parking on site and a Sainsburys on the corner.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your kind comments here on Trip Advisor.

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Having stayed at this hotel previously and been pleased, I was very disappointed to say that, despite the extreme helpfulness and pleasantness of the staff, things are definitely going down hill and I probably won't stay again. The rooms are showing their age but breakfast was a huge disappointment. Despite the leaflets and email spam about their wonderful breakfast, having paid £18.00 for two of us, by 9am they had completely run out of bacon and the Costa coffee machine remained broken in the corner (and had been for over a week). The toaster took three goes at turning the bread from white to a slight tinge of brown. This may sound a little picky but for half that price you would get much better from the cafe down the road.

This may sound picky but when you pay that much

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room or you may get the ones above the kitchen where the hovercraft type extraction...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Dan W, Manager at Premier Inn Slough Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor.

I am so sorry to hear about your disappointing experience whilst having breakfast.

Our coffee machine was awaiting fixing by a technician. A call out had been logged. Our bacon is proven to be popular and on this occasion we had a very breakfast morning and had run out of bacon - for that we apologise.

We have had a look at the toaster and the toaster has a small dial on there which can be adjusted to adjust temperatures.

Once again, it is not our normal standards and we do apologise for the shortcomings.

We hope that this does not detract you from visiting Slough Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Booked online for a stopover during a long journey. Took ages to find the hotel but it is not where the Premier Inn mobile app says it is. Reception area OK but the rest of the hotel is pretty shabby. Room was cold and smelled stale, and faced a noisy road. Only a plug-in radiator for heating which had us roasted alive by 2am. Frowsty bathroom with peeling vinyl and dreadful paintwork. On the positive side, good breakfast and very nice staff but until the hotel itself is brought up to scratch, wouldn't recommend it. In fairness to Premier Inn we complained and received a refund.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms facing the dual carriageway
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sleepy75
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Slough Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel did not meet your expectations. We are however, pleased to learn that you were refunded in line with our Good Night Guarantee. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I will not be staying at this hotel again. Very unhappy it took me 10 minutes to get my car parked when I arrived and the site resembled a building site with rubbish littered around. Room was as I would expect satisfactory although there was no toilet roll bar on the holder. My main reason for complaint is that I went to the restaurant for my evening meal. I ordered Lasagne and after waiting for over 35 minutes I still had not received my meal. ( I did watched the gentleman opposite me order after me and receive and finish his starter and main courses) I asked the waitress about my meal she then went away to find out what had happened she continued to serve other people before coming to me and saying that she was sorry but my meal was being prepared. 5 minutes later my meal arrived this Lasagne had a smattering of mince meat covered with a single pasta sheet and covered with cream sauce accompanied by about 10 chips. It was pathetic and not what I have received at other restaurants at your hotels. This was not worth the money paid. Then after my meal I went to the toilet next to reception this toilet resembled a swimming pool with one of the urinals leaking and the floor was deep in water and stank. In the morning I came down for breakfast to be advised that the costa coffee machine is not working. All in all a very disappointing experience and one I will not be repeating

1  Thank Geoffh1969
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Slough Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please email your booking details including your reservation number to talktous@premierinn.com and we will follow this up with the Management Team. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

My friend and I travel a lot on business and have a list of good/bad hotels. Unfortunately this one has been black listed. We stayed a total of 3 nights and it went from good to bad to worse over the three nights.
The first night the restaurant was empty, there were two members of staff and one was really friendly, informative and we had high praises for her. The food was average.

The second night in the restaurant the service was terrible. We had to give our room number twice, deal with 3 different members of staff and watch them annoy other patrons with the same questions and wrong orders due to a lack of communication. We had to wait over 40 minutes for our food and almost didn't get our extras. On both nights we had problems paying with the card machine.

We are now currently on our third night and have decided to skip the restaurant. At around 9pm after winding down from a hectic day the fire alarm decided to go off approx 10 times. The parking is awful and there are works being done meaning the car park is being ripped apart, we have had to park in disabled spots as we had no other option available.

On a single positive note, we have to commend the Premier Inn staff on their friendliness, helpfulness and overall pleasant manner in which they present themselves with.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Slough Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by Guest Relations and the Management Team at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Slough
Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor
Holiday Inn Express Slough
Travelodge Slough
Travelodge Slough
#5 of 21 in Slough
Copthorne Hotel Slough - Windsor
Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel
Travelodge Windsor Central Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Slough Hotel? Share your experiences!