“Good fun - but I still can't skate!”

Absolutely Ice - Slough Ice Arena
Ranked #6 of 14 things to do in Slough
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Took along my four year old with his best friend. They have both skated once before and both enjoyed their time at Absolutely Ice.

Not too expensive and easy enough to borrow skates of the right size. Slightly disappointed that the child skates weren't double blades which would have given them extra stability but we were able to hire a penguin (a child sized penguin with grips which children can slide across the ice giving more stability) between them. More available penguins would also have been useful.

The bulding could do with a bit of maintenance but none of this detracted from the enjoyment of the children.

I can't skate, and found it very daunting with alot of other, much more competent people whizzing past me, but still enjoyed it and, for the kids sake, I'd happily go again.

1  Thank si_j_peacock