“dinner at seasons”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Seasons Restaurant and Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons Restaurant and Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #131 of 199 Restaurants in Slough
Cuisines: European
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I had a great meal there and will be dining there next time i visit Baylis House Hotel in Slough and stay there on buisness trip.

There are newer reviews for Seasons Restaurant and Bar

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Baylis house is so ridiculously over rated and priced. My sister got married in baylis house and the food came late and was literally uncooked. We were told we'd get 20 waiters and got 10, whom were lazy, slow and lacking professional experience. One waiter stepped on my sisters wedding dress. They gave the wrong staging decor, flowers, cutlery was dirty, wrong table setting etc... We paid for a gold package and didn't even get a bronze. We asked for some compensation but they were rude and didn't get back to us! Big mistake going for baylis! I don't reconmend this venue/hotel.

2  Thank naaazmin
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The set menu, included in my booking, was priced at £16.50. This was OK, but for very little more I could have had access to the a la carte menu, which was far more extensive, including prawn dishes, and looked to have better portions.

1  Thank tstacey419
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Excellent! Brilliant Indian food, particularly the vegetarian menu.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Good food, service was good overall pleased with visit