Stayed in this hotel for our LegoLand visit. The rooms were extremely clean and modern. We had 2 double beds and cot for our little one. The surrounding area is not all that nice so we opted to eat in the hotel restaurant. The food was good, kids eat free with every paying adult. Kids eat from the buffet and adults can eat from the buffet for 17.50, which I thought was a bit much for a buffet so we ordered off the menu. The restaurant was clean and modern and very busy. This is a LegoLand package hotel so you need to expect children everywhere when you go to it. The restaurant is packed with families at dinner and breakfast with little ones everywhere. They even advised me that some nights they setup a play room for the kids in one of the large conference rooms, I'm not sure if it was available when we stayed because my children were too tired by the time we got there. The only negatives I have about the hotel is that you have to pay for wifi if you are not a priority member (we are members so there was not cost but can see how others would be annoyed) also the location, wouldn't be comfortable walking anywhere at night so thank goodness they have a restaurant for those that do not have a car. It is also fairly close to the trainstation if you needed to walk. Taxis cost us 15 to Lego Land each way and to Windsor Castle. The staff was extremely helpful and polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Holiday Inn Slough Windsor is set in the heart of the Thames Valley, less than 20 miles from central London, convenient for the M25 and Heathrow. The hotel, located at Jct 6, M4 is near to Windsor Castle and Legoland Windsor. Add to this Eton, Ascot and Windsor Race Courses, then the hotel is the ideal base for your stay. Holiday Inn Slough Windsor offers a warm welcome, outstanding service and friendly staff. With 150 air-conditioned bedrooms, offering ensuite bath and shower, high speed internet access (chargeable), pillow menu and some rooms have a view of Windsor Castle. This friendly hotel offers Kids Stay and Eat Free and whether for breakfast or dinner, the Holiday Inn Slough Windsor's Brasserie offers a range of international cuisine or choose the bar where light meals and snacks are available, as well as being an ideal place for informal meetings. The Holiday Inn Slough Windsor is well located for Slough Trading Estate, Thames Valley Business Parks and Green Park. The hotel has 4 meeting rooms for up to 40 delegates, all with wireless internet, natural daylight and air conditioning. With easy access to the M4, M25 and Heathrow, the hotel is ideal for business meetings. More guests choose the Holiday Inn Slough Windsor because we offer a great night's sleep, great value breakfast and priority club rewards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, IHG, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Slough-Windsor Hotel Slough
- Holiday Inn Windsor Berkshire
- Slough Holiday Inn