excellent place to stay, only negative was the location, but i know that cant really be changed...but if a mini sainsburys/takeaway built next to it it would be 10/10.
i had to shop in a cultural shop (chalvey supermarket) which was quite difficult as i wanted some british food, the council should put a mini British supermarket near, seeing as foreigners stay in this hotel who i assume would like to explore British culture when they come to this country for leisure purposes.
MOST IMPORTANTLY it was sooooo quiet!! I am extremely pleased, NO babies, NO banging upstairs ( i was on the 3rd floor) as the floors were gentle to walk on and i didnt even hear the cleaners bang about before i checked out like i do with other hotels.
I was in the middle of the corridor and i thought i'd hear doors opening and closing, people talking, but i didnt. If its one thing i cant stand it's noise!! i had a great sleep! The beds were so comfortable, and they gave you many pillows :)
In the morning i went for breakfast, and i was served by a friendly gentleman who poured me some beans on toast. This was good for me, because i didn't have to ask him to do it. I have a disability which would have made this difficult but you would not notice it directly on me, so i didnt have to show him my arms in front of everyone! I stayed here on 1st day of March and got the room cheap and i would love to go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Holiday Inn Slough Windsor is set in the heart of the Thames Valley, less than 20 miles from central London, convenient for the M25 and Heathrow. The hotel, located at Jct 6, M4 is near to Windsor Castle and Legoland Windsor. Add to this Eton, Ascot and Windsor Race Courses, then the hotel is the ideal base for your stay. Holiday Inn Slough Windsor offers a warm welcome, outstanding service and friendly staff. With 150 air-conditioned bedrooms, offering ensuite bath and shower, high speed internet access (chargeable), pillow menu and some rooms have a view of Windsor Castle. This friendly hotel offers Kids Stay and Eat Free and whether for breakfast or dinner, the Holiday Inn Slough Windsor's Brasserie offers a range of international cuisine or choose the bar where light meals and snacks are available, as well as being an ideal place for informal meetings. The Holiday Inn Slough Windsor is well located for Slough Trading Estate, Thames Valley Business Parks and Green Park. The hotel has 4 meeting rooms for up to 40 delegates, all with wireless internet, natural daylight and air conditioning. With easy access to the M4, M25 and Heathrow, the hotel is ideal for business meetings. More guests choose the Holiday Inn Slough Windsor because we offer a great night's sleep, great value breakfast and priority club rewards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Slough-Windsor Hotel Slough
- Holiday Inn Windsor Berkshire
- Slough Holiday Inn