Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5
$80
$83
$70
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn London - Heathrow T5(Colnbrook)(Great Value!)
$81
$67
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Slough Hotel(Slough)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
2,045 results
All reviewspetrol stationbeansthe busbreakfast was includedcar parkan early flightstayed here for one nightclose to the airportan overnight stayan airport hotellegoland packagegood nights sleepfollowing morninghot foodyogurtminute drivelego land
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Very nice hotel, easy check in, very clean and well appointed room. Restaurant meal good, although the breakfast pizza was disappointing to me due to a lack of the required elements.
Breakfast Ok, as it was included in the room cost, if I had to have paid for it would have not been happy. Also parking was free as well. Would I stay here again, Yes, but would not use the bar as prices were not displayed and were more than a 4 star London hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Chris W, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent experience at our hotel. We do love to hear from our guests to ensure we continue to maintain our usual high standards.

I am pleased to see that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff to be friendly, as well as the evening meal and the standard of our rooms.

Our complimentary breakfast is served from 6.30am to 10.00am Mon - Fri, and from 7.00am to 10.30am at the weekends.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon,

Reviewed May 8, 2013

ok before i start talking about the hotel - a warning! this hotel is really not at the airport! the drive to the airport can take TOO long. My wife had a 6am flight, and there were no shuttles available that early and only option was a taxi, which the hotel told us will take 30mins to T2. I luckily got a shuttle, but again was not told by the staff that there is a ticket charge and its not complimentary. Almost ended up missing it as I dint have money. Luckily the driver told me about the ticket machine inside the hotel which accepts credit cards and was also kind enough to wait for me.

The rooms are decently good, actually a bit too large vs what I had experienced at other Holiday Inn Express hotels near airports (Brussels). Rooms are nice and comfortable and well equipped. The hotel itself is a bit like a maze to travel around.
Just one italian restaurant, much needed as there isnt anything else in close proximity to eat at. Food was decently good at the restaurant.
Overall an ok hotel, but am sure there are several other hotels much closer to the terminals. This hotel just beat my purpose of taking a hotel near the airport for an early am flight!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Chris W, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I am delighted to read that overall you had a pleasant stay, and will share your review with my team to ensure we continue to deliver the highest of standards.

The shuttle bus, which stops at the hotel, runs daily from 4am, every 30 minutes. Tickets can be purchased inside the hotel at the pay machine in reception for £4 per adult, or £4.50 directly to the driver on the bus.

The closest terminal to us is Terminal 5, in which the bus takes around 20 minutes to reach - A taxi will take around 10 minutes, both times depending on traffic. Our shuttle bus also stops at terminal 3 (Around 25 minutes) and terminal 1 (around 30 minutes.)

The hotel has 2 restaurants available for our guests to enjoy. The Great Room - Open daily from 11am - 11pm, and Tratt's Italian Diner, Open daily from 6pm - 11pm.

Thank you once again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you again soon,

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Nice place, worth the money. My husband and I stayed here for the last part of our honeymoon trip. It is am amazing place to stay though I would say it is not very accessible, and kind of far from town. Otherwise it was a nice place, warm environment. Many choices for the breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Chris W, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express London - Heathrow T5, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for leaving your comments on our TripAdvisor page.

We do love to hear from all our guests to ensure we continue to deliver our usual high standards.

I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay, and do hope that you enjoyed all of your honeymoon.

We look forward to seeing you again soon,

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We booked the hotel with parking at the hotel, evening meal and meet and greet from T5. Worked like clockwork. Room was basic but clean, food was ok, not brilliant but VFM. All in all a good start to the holiday. Booked through holiday extras. Try it, it works and I usually stay on the Sofitel so it saved lots also.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Reviewer,

I am delighted to see that overall you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you again soon,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Stayed over 3 days with a legoland package. Only a short 20 min drive to legoland. Party of 2 adults and 4 kids, so had 2 family rooms. Nicely sized. Bathroom spacious and rooms modern/recently renovated. Werent joined though as requested and had to trust 3 kids (10,13 and 14) in to not being mischevious. Thankfully had no complaints from anyone.
Breakfast minimal. Hot being beans,egg and sausage. Fruit,just apples. 4 different cereals and 2 different pastries. Was fine for us but I understand that people not staying via legoland pay quite a lot for it. I wouldnt of paid full price for it. We do not recommend the hotel restaurant for evening meals. Service atrocious. There is a pizza restaurant on site but seemed too pricey so took car and drove 2 mins down road to pub restaurant. Be aware that saturdays and sundays really busy in area and near impossible to get table before 9pm. Overall hotel service very good receptionnist very helpful and kind, rooms great and clean, ideal location for legoland. Defiantely recommend and if save enough money will go again (cost £1000 in total for 3 days hotel, 2 days legoland, 3 days picnic and 3 days evening meals)
Party ages 3,10,13,14 and 2 adults

Room Tip: Try and get room as far down corridor as possible. We were woken daily at 6.30am by 2 unruly toddlers racing up and down sqealing with delight!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you kindly for your detailed review regarding your recent stay with us. We always love to hear feedback, both positive and negative, to ensure we continue to maintain our usual high standards.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay overall and found our team to be friendly. Your kind comments will be shared with our team during our next meeting.

Holiday Inn Express serves a Free breakfast to all of its guests comprising of a continental selection with the addition of 3 hot favorites. HI Express T5 serves its breakfast daily from 6.30am to 10.00am weekdays, and 7.00am to 10.30am at the weekends.

Being a very busy airport hotel we often reach full capacity, however please rest assured that we do try our very hardest to ensure all guests requests are met. I am sorry to see on this occasion we were unable to meet yours regarding an interconnecting room, but am pleased to read that your rooming allocation did not cause a problem for you.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon,