“Good first impression.”

Shahzad House Restaurant
Ranked #98 of 191 Restaurants in Slough
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come and enjoy Shahzad House Restaurant Best Buffet In Slough. With a wide selection of hot and cold dishes, fresh nan bread, delicious chutneys, salad, desserts and ice cream.Check our website for regular special offers!
skookumchuck
“Good first impression.”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

As I was wandering down the high street, a young lady was handing out brochures for the restaurant, so I decided to check it out that evening. I was greeted warmly, and promptly and ordered off the menu, although it seems many people choose the buffet. The food was excellent and a little differently spiced than I expected, but that is what makes finding new places fun!
For example the Garlic Naan bread had lots of dill in it, loved it. Not crowded but busy by the time I left. It has a very varied menu and worth a second trip next time I am in Slough. They don't serve alcohol, but that is a nice change in some ways!

• Visited June 2014
ShahzadHouse, Manager at Shahzad House Restaurant, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you for your feedback, greatly appreciated. It's lovely to hear you enjoyed your first visit, hope to see you often.

Slough
“New management terrible, stale food”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I have been using this restaurant for years last week I went fir buffet and the lady would not stop stating at me at I eat as I went to buffet , at my plate very very awkward I couldn't eat being stared at after all it is a buffet am a Pettit girl not a big appetite but felt like I had to justify what I was taking the way my table was bring walked around and watched. Never going back also ordered takeaway for home wasn't fresh was given old food possibly picked from buffet. - 10 soo disappointed.

3 Thank Anonnnnnnnnnnnn
Thank you for your feedback. Please provide me with date of your visit and I will find out who was working that day. We have a very strict policy that our waiters are always kept busy at the buffet and not stand over our customers. The only thing I can say is they must've been filling up the buffet.

The do have to keep an eye on the tables to ensure any dirty plates are removed straight away.
Dorset, United Kingdom
“Great food - no alcohol”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This always used to be my favourite restaurant in Slough and have taken many people there who have all enjoyed their fantastic buffet.
Unfortunately, I went there a week ago to find that they had changed their policy on alcohol. They no longer serve it and will not allow people to bring their own. If you want any alcohol, go to the local pub, I was told - very sweetly by the charming young manager, but very firmly.
The food was still as good as ever, but even a mango lassi did not make up for the lack of a cold Cobra. I do not drink excessively, usually only have one bottle, but do like a lager with my curry.
I won't be returning.

1 Thank tommyC64
I sincerely apologies on behave of the manager you spoke to, if you feel you were told to go to the pub. The bring your own drinks is a policy which is under review and we hope you still enjoyed your meal.
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Very good food”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I went there with a friend of mine, I absolutely didn't know this restaurant in town. I quite like the concept of the buffet, you can choose what you like, the amount you wish and as much as you want !!!

Food is good quality, hot, fresh. You order your drinks, I took a mango lassi it was really good.

Staff is nice and attentive and good is so good that you'll probably go out of this restaurant with a food baby :D !

Go and try !

1 Thank Aurélie M
I'm happy to hear you have found us, we have been established for 21 years and have been doing buffet meals for the past 7 years. We are well experienced to make sure you have an excellent dining experience with us.
Slough, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice food”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Excellent food and large range of variety at on place. Very tasty food especially Fish, lamb, saag paneer and kheer

1 Thank Ranazaheer
Thank you for your feedback and your recommendations.
Much appreciated.