As Asia
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: As Asia is a gastronomic cartographer of Chinese, Indian, Thai, Singapore, and Malaysian cuisines, mapping their individual delights across a steaming buffet. The spacious dining room hosts a variety that stretches from warm and cleansing noodle soups to intense curries, from blends of stir-fried vegetables to thick tears of Nan bread, and a well-stocked bar serves a range of wines plus draught and bottled beers. Diners can approach the buffet with a plate in hand, taking their pick from a compendium of dishes. Whetting their appetite with a few prawn crackers, onion rings, or vegetable spring rolls, patrons can head back to the buffet as many times as they wish. Hungry parties can delight in pouring consecutive loads of fare such as Thai red chicken curry, lamb madras, or mixed vegetables and tofu over mounds of steamed or fried rice, stopping briefly for mango chutney and a Nan bread to mop up any leftovers.
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I used to eat here regularly and it is far superior to the dragon one next to the cinema. Staff are friendly and if you are a regular they will even remember what you drink.
This is buffet food so do not expect 5 stars, but it is tasty and plentiful and they do duck and pancakes.

I have no complaints and would recommend to anyone

1  Thank cartersclan

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Easily one of the worst places I have ever been to, food was so bad I.e chicken wing so dry and crispy it looked like the bone was more tender.
I don't really write reviews but the experience was so poor that I had to say something to help others from making the same mistake.
We were in and out within 15min of being there.

1  Thank Aly_fx
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Frankly, this place is great value for money. I cant understand what other reviewers are complaining about - I really haven't come across such a wide variety of food on an unlimited buffet at these rates .The food is tasty too - there is such a wide variety, you are bound to like something ! I personally loved the Chinese options, though the Indian dishes were just average. Starters were good , if oily, and they really make the kids happy. Overall, a great buffet experience. The problem is the buffet was EXACTLY the same the second time we visited, and the third. After that we gave up simply because we craved some change.

2  Thank Sam P
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The reasonably priced food is widely ranged and incredibly flavoursome. The staff are very friendly and helpful

Reviewed May 31, 2013

enjoy the meals but i could never get past the starters ,lovely ,nice service,fantastic choice .The food was delicious and service was excellent. The manager Minu Shresta put her personal efforts to make our party successful. Since morning I'm receiving my friends' messages praising about food and venue. Would like to thank all the team of As...

1  Thank magda l