“Fantastic, home from home!”
other traveler has booked this property
Living Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Rebecca D
“Fantastic, home from home!”
Reviewed April 17, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I booked in here at the VERY last minute after an awful experience with another booking (another company too). I was able to gain access at gone 10pm which meant I had somewhere safe to be for the night, the host even offered to help me move from the other accommodation, at 5 months pregnant I couldn’t have wished for a better outcome! The flat itself is lovely, very clean and has lots of added touches, my favourite being the blanket on the sofa and the lovely scents placed in each room! Excellent facilities in every room, they even provide tea and coffee which is rare in apartment lettings, a lovely wrap around balcony and safe and secure access! I’ve already booked for next month. It’s the perfect solution for someone working away from home every week or a stay with friends for a weekend!
Thank you!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing