Furnival Lodge
  • Pool
$72
$62
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Slough - Windsor(Slough)(Great Value!)
$87
Agoda.com
$36
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Holiday Inn London - Heathrow T5(Colnbrook)(Great Value!)
$70
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Slough Hotel(Slough)(Great Value!)
$64
PremierInn.com
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsb bcommon roomcommunal kitchensmall wet rooma quiet residential areacomplimentary tea and coffeeoff street parkingcooked breakfastconvenient locationtwo nightsensuitefacilitieshostscereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I don't usually write negative reviews, but this time I am compelled to. It is far from the advertised lodge style and standards. Details are not necessary, except for the fact that the WC is nearly under the shower. Thus upon use of shower, the WC is soaked.
However, the managers are friendly.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Gastronote_eu
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I stayed here with my sons aged 4 and 7, we were looking for somewhere local as attending a family party nearby and the hotel was perfect! Really polite attentive staff who were great with my kids. Tasty breakfast cooked to order! Really pleased and would definitley stay again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Sadly we Had to drive 200 miles in hot weather to attend a Funeral. Found Furnival lodge to be nearest the cemetery so booked for two nights..
Very nice welcome from smart staff. Room was clean..Shower was powerful.Gardens lovely.
Breakfast was freshly cooked and filled us up for the day.
We found it to be a convenient location and easy to find.
If you have money to waste then go to Travel Lodge or Premier Inn, If you want to stay cheap then there would be no better place to stay than this..Fabulous...What are you waiting for..Book it.!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This B+B is in the middle of a rough residential street.
The accommodation was poor, rooms including the ensuite were very small and not particularly clean. Very basic rooms. Not allowed a drink or any food in your room.
Furnival Lodge offers a full English breakfast, it is not a proper English and the quality of all the food including the toast was poor. No fresh coffee and tea was served in a mug with tea bag left in. Milk tasted like it was UHT milk and the fresh range was also long life.
To be honest not a very pleasant experience. We will never go again.
The only positive was the owner was pleasant.

Room Tip: Have not really gotta positive tip all the rooms seemed poor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank scaryfastcaz
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This is two detached houses that have been converted into a guest house. It's down as a B&B here but I'd class it as a budget hotel or, indeed, "lodge" as they call themselves due to the quality of what they provide.

I normally stay in the travelodge as I work late and I can check in anytime there, but their prices have rocketed so tried this and checked in before work. I stayed in room 7, directly off the breakfast room. You're given a key to the front door and your room to come and go as you please; lack of tea & coffee stuff in the room is a bit odd as is the insistence that no food or drink is to be consumed in the room, though I understand why. There is a large communal lounge for this, but I had a couple of cans of coke in the room and was very careful and nobody minded.

My room had a double bed despite ordering and paying for a single - bonus - and, weirdly, my en suite had two doors, one from the room and one that led into the communal corridor. Weird, I thought, but I locked the door that went out to the corridor and everything was OK.

The shower.....wow. Literally the best shower I have ever had; if you like your showers hot and powerful then this is the place for you. I'd go back there just for the shower.

Room warm, but fine with windows open. Good selection of TV channels, full freeview package unlike travelodge's 7 or 8; good quality flat screen TV; room not huge but big enough; good storage for my suit and other clothes; soap and shower gel provided, and towels; 4 HUGE pillows provided too just for little me, so good even for the most pillow-keen sleepers! All the staff were friendly, small amount of parking in front of the lodge with on road parking after that; and I even got breakfast in the morning too. Choice of cooked breakfast items, two sorts of eggs plus all the rest of your standard cooked breakfast items; 2 rounds of toast, ample cereal and orange juice, breakfast cooked perfectly. I will be staying again - Mr Travelodge, you have just lost a customer.

Couldn't ask for much more. I don't give 5 stars often!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business