Having stayed at a number of Premier Inns over the years we have found that there are some variations in the standard of the properties, although in general they are a more reliable bet than other well known hotel/lodge chains. Needing to find a place to stay for one night whilst visiting family in Herfordshire, we went for this one even though it looked a bit "main-road-ish" and expected some road or rail noise. What a pleasand surprise, really peaceful! It's got a light and spacious plot and not a bad view at all. The staff were, as usual with Premier, helpful and courteous but not "in-your-face" over familiar. The room was, well, roomy and although a bit functional the equipment was of a high standard. In we had been staying longer, an extra chair would have been useful and [this is a usual gripe of mine] in the bathroom more and bigger clothes hooks are needed to keep clothing etc off the floor when robing and disrobing surrounded by wet towels and stuff.
Keep it up Premier Inns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the doorstep of Gosling Sports Park, and just a few miles from both Hatfield and Knebworth House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Welwyn Garden City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Welwyn Garden City Hotel Welwyn Garden City
- Premier Inn Welwyn Garden City Hotel Hertfordshire