“You get alot more what you paid for!”
Review of Cinnamon tree

Cinnamon tree
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I originaly came to eat at the pizza place next door and noticed the indian. So I thought I would try it out. I have eaten at alot of indians and this place I had the lowest prices I had seen. The food was also excellent. Plenty of flavour and the portion size was good. For what I paid I did not expect it to be that good. Definatly will recomend to friends and family. This place is a real hiden gem.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Tried it out for the first time last night the food was excellent and the service was great. Was unsure about what to order but the lovely staff made it easy for me and the prices are more than reasonable! Will definitely be visiting again!

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

“Best Indian around"
We have lived in the area for nearly two years. We were recommended cinnamon tree by my friend had take away It is always brilliantly cooked - plenty of food, always hot. They always say 45 mins for take away and is usually 20! Meat is of a very high quality - chicken is yummy! Couldn't fault a thing. Staff are always helpful with recommendations and attentive. Price is also very reasonable. Best place though open new