We used this for a couple of days golf , very good welcome and delicious soup after arriving after a very wet round. The room in stable block suited us well for close access to car for all our wet gear. We were very snug. Just a few tiny niggles, one bedside light didn't work, no coat hangers and no light near mirror, shower control was behind door fold which took some fathoming as you either got wet and cold or scalded before you could get in. Good bar meal v friendly staff and delicious breakfast all in all suited us perfectly, hope to come back as loads of good golf courses around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT FROM 8th NOVEMBER*Please pop in for a warm welcome, warm open log fires and great food and beers x. This delightful country inn was built in the 14th century and retains all the traditional features including inglenook fireplaces and a wealth of exposed beams. Following its closure last year we have carried out extensive refurbishment of the pub and rooms. This has resulted in us being awarded 4 star inn status by the AA reflecting the high standard of the accommodation. We have also been fortunate to find a fantastic chef who is using fresh and, where possible, locally sourced produce to create unpretentious modern dishes. We look forward to welcoming you to The Brocket Arms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Brocket Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brocket Arms Hotel Welwyn Garden City
- Arms Brocket
- The Brocket Arms Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire