I pulled into The Brocket Arms after spending a long day on the road and was welcomed with a smile by Bhupen who carried my case across to room 7 in their annex.
Really well appointed room with TV, tea & coffee and a very comfortable bed.
The bar had 6 real ales on tap and the food in the evening was fantastic.
Great nights sleep, followed by a really good breakfast, again all served with a smile.
I will be visiting The Brocket Arms again in the not too distant future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- *UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT FROM 8th NOVEMBER*Please pop in for a warm welcome, warm open log fires and great food and beers x. This delightful country inn was built in the 14th century and retains all the traditional features including inglenook fireplaces and a wealth of exposed beams. Following its closure last year we have carried out extensive refurbishment of the pub and rooms. This has resulted in us being awarded 4 star inn status by the AA reflecting the high standard of the accommodation. We have also been fortunate to find a fantastic chef who is using fresh and, where possible, locally sourced produce to create unpretentious modern dishes. We look forward to welcoming you to The Brocket Arms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Brocket Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Brocket Arms Hotel Welwyn Garden City
- Arms Brocket
- The Brocket Arms Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire