My first trip to the UK with no idea what to expect. The hotel could not give by cab driver (from Hethrow) good directions so it took us 90 minutes (and 80P) to get there at night. It's about as well hidden as you can make it.
Room small but OK. Shower dripped all night and then no cold water (ouch!). Requested it fixed and left for work that day. Came back, still dripping, still no cold water. One more day and I changed rooms. This one fine.
Food- Breakfast and dinner both fine (though dinner has small selection and VERY few other diners..an off week?). Breakfast service was a delight. Dinner service, despite the empty dining room, was far lacking.
It was not like staying at a hotel in the US. I'll give it a 5 out of 10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and conference centre in Welwyn Garden City. Just 5 mins from the A1M Motorway and 25 mins into central London by Train ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Welwyn Garden City Homestead Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Welwyn Garden City Homestead Court Hotel Hertfordshire
- Welwyn Garden City Best Western